Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

Can someone with unlocked bootloader post the output of this command line in fastboot please?
fastboot oem device-info

Hi,
have you some news?
I had the same problem, while calling it switch off by herself and after it doesn't switch on anymore, even with battery charge, and also mine the rear was very hot.
so send back the phone but now I'm waiting for a new one :-(
So seems there is a manufacturing problem!
No luck. nothing on screen but miflash detects and flashing rom goes well. Still phone doesn't turn on nothing on screen.

Very good performance with dev rom , the devs at xiaomi.eu rock's.
uploadfromtaptalk1461527461827.png
uploadfromtaptalk1461527470389.png

No luck. nothing on screen but miflash detects and flashing rom goes well. Still phone doesn't turn on nothing on screen.
Also find another unlucky man there:
en miui com/thread-266320-1-1.html

So seems to be an lcd problem or right there, what you will do? You will send back, mine was seven days old when the problem
happened.

Also find another unlucky man there:
en miui com/thread-266320-1-1.html

So seems to be an lcd problem or right there, what you will do? You will send back, mine was seven days old when the problem
happened.
Same here, it was about a week old. I won't be returning this potato too much hassle. Wait and see what other users do, may be they come up with fixes. thats my plan lol

Cool ! I can unlock it then. I guess i will lose all data with installing this rom ? Or unlocking bootloader ?

Hello all people :)

I would like to know , which one is better ? stable or Dev ?

What is the main differences ?

I tested both , but saw nothing differences.. :s

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have a problem with the battery. I connect to PC my Mi5 and the flash icon appears but percentage doesn't increase (attached an image). Any help?

Thanks!

Attachments

• mi5.png
    mi5.png
    914.6 KB · Views: 441
Hi,

I have a problem with the battery. I connect to PC my Mi5 and the flash icon appears but percentage doesn't increase (attached an image). Any help?

Thanks!
no you dont... Connect it to USB 3 port..

Hi,

Thanks!
I've shut down the mobile and i have connected it to plug power and is charging but too slowly =(

Any help to solve it??

Thanks!