Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

Bootloader unlocked for me.
Any problem with this wonderful ROM.
Intalian perfect!

All work fine!

132.187 Antutu score!

Thanks Thanks Thanks

Hello, thanks you for the version!

My Mi5 have locked bootloader and it's possible to put the ROM on the phone with this method :

http://en.miui.com/thread-248333-1-1.html

I have use this method for put the global version in my phone and this is ok. I wait your news :)

Hi, my phone is still bootlocked (still waiting for that unlock code) and I also successfully flashed from chinese to global rom based on that site you posted
I'd like to know if you were able to flash to xiaomi.eu roms using that same method as well?

Hi, my phone is still bootlocked (still waiting for that unlock code) and I also successfully flashed from chinese to global rom based on that site you posted
I'd like to know if you were able to flash to xiaomi.eu roms using that same method as well?
No you should unlock bootloader first

I'm hoping I'll get the unlock code soon, the waiting part is killing me

Practically there is no any unlock code. They just send SMS notification about status of your application after it is approved, what users usually never get. Anyway this SMS notification is not needed at all for unlock the bootloader.

Really? This tutorial mentioned something about receiving unlock code once it's approved

http://en.miui.com/thread-267361-1-1.html

Yeah really! I have unlocked BL 2 times on different devices without any unlock code. After apply for unlocking permission only one thing is important, checking the screen status on PC. When the screen change from this:

61986_2016-04-17.jpg

to this:

61986_2016-04-17_1.jpg

then you already got the permission for unlocking bootloader. Thats all!

Practically there is no any unlock code. They just send SMS notification about status of your application after it is approved, what users usually never get. Anyway this SMS notification is not needed at all for unlock the bootloader.
Not you get the permission notification via sms but when you log to the unlock tool your permission is verified.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Rom working fine.

No big problem for the moment.

Just a little thing with the finger print config. Bypassed by clearing the settings properties.

Not you get the permission notification via sms but when you log to the unlock tool your permission is verified.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk
Yeah, correct.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Hmm , on my wife's oneplus one it's working OK...
I think is the touchscreen driver entering some kind of sleep after inactivity.

Hi everyone, i have a question about the rom, does it take away the xiaomi services and pre-installed apps?

I sideloaded via adb and I'm not sure if I succeded or not. How should it look while booting for 10-20 minutes? I see the mi logo and the text android with 3 dots over, has been like this for around 10 minutes now.