Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

I am on 6.4.21 and didn't have update notification.
I noticed just photo gallery not working good (bad quality of images and can't scroll between them) and sometimes mobile is heating too match (more than 40°C) when using just chrome.

I am on some sort of unofficial rom 7.2.94.99, it came preinstalled on my MI5. Can i unlock my bootloader with this rom installed, or i must first flash official miui developer rom, then unlock BL, and then install recovery and xiaomi.eu rom?
Is the xiaomi.eu rom stable for daily use? Tnx

Hello

How I can upgrade to 3.0.2-0 TWRP?

TWRP 3.0.0 does not allow access to encrypted partitions.

Thanks in advance!

I am on some sort of unofficial rom 7.2.94.99, it came preinstalled on my MI5. Can i unlock my bootloader with this rom installed, or i must first flash official miui developer rom, then unlock BL, and then install recovery and xiaomi.eu rom?

Does anyone have or had this rom, and how did you install xiaomi.eu rom?

Solved,
Flash DEV Rom in update then EDL is Back
Which version you had before flashing the Dev? Because no rom wants to install in Updater, due to Xiaomi checks it performs before flashing.. Maybe some Stable 7.0.x from 2-3 months ago wants to flash, but all after are very hard to install.

I bricked my Mi 5! Running Xiaomi.eu 6.4.21. I connected the phone to my car (Android Auto), as I did many times before without problems.

Suddenly the screen goes black and the phone is dead.

Long press (30s) power button does not make it reboot. Power button plus Vol Down does not start Fastboot and Power button plus Vol Up does not start TWRP.

When I connect it to the PC, the Mi 5 disk drive pops up and goes away every now and then.

One time, adb recognized it and I was able to issue "adb reboot-bootloader". But then the screen stayed black and the PC did not recognize the Mi 5 drive anymore for a while.

Any hints would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

The battery was full, when this happened. Also, connecting it to the USB port of the computer all day (while I was away) did not fix it. OK, I know, that it only charges very slowly form the computer.

I have it connected now to the original charger and it charges with 5V and 0.5A. Screen stays dark so far.

Is this the infamous "battery is suddenly dead" problem of the Mi 5?

Thanks!

The battery was full, when this happened. Also, connecting it to the USB port of the computer all day (while I was away) did not fix it. OK, I know, that it only charges very slowly form the computer.

I have it connected now to the original charger and it charges with 5V and 0.5A. Screen stays dark so far.

Is this the infamous "battery is suddenly dead" problem of the Mi 5?

Thanks!
no idea.. never saw it before... try press power button for 2min...

Tried 3 min. No change.

Battery seems to be full now (starts/stops charging) after 20 minutes charging, but screen is dark and charging LED is still off.

Phone is hot now, from charging, I guess.

I unlocked my BL on the EU 7.2.13.0 locked BLrom. But others are saying it needs to be a china dev rom. Its quite confusing.

I'm currently on Xiaomi.eu's 7.2.13.0 Stable ROM, I'm having issues with bluetooth pairing. My phone does not detect any devices when bluetooth is on. My Samsung S7 could detect them.

I'm currently on Xiaomi.eu's 7.2.13.0 Stable ROM, I'm having issues with bluetooth pairing. My phone does not detect any devices when bluetooth is on. My Samsung S7 could detect them.
mine is perfect fpr BT, paired with 8+ devices as a no brainer, same rom 7.2.13. installed from miflash.

I unlocked my BL on the EU 7.2.13.0 locked BLrom. But others are saying it needs to be a china dev rom. Its quite confusing.
seems you are the only one that tried this! Nice it worked fine, official way is to unlock on official dev rom but other ways seems to work, this is great news.

Reactions: CPB**
Which version you had before flashing the Dev? Because no rom wants to install in Updater, due to Xiaomi checks it performs before flashing.. Maybe some Stable 7.0.x from 2-3 months ago wants to flash, but all after are very hard to install.
Upgrade from stable to developer is allowed via updater app officially. It is pass through the update verification. This way perform factory reset automatically

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: the_maker
Upgrade from stable to developer is allowed via updater app officially. It is pass through the update verification. This way perform factory reset automatically

Yes it should be like that, but its not :) trust me, i have tried on 4 different devices..

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: graw2
Yes it should be like that, but its not :) trust me, i have tried on 4 different devices..

Very strange, I have successfully done on Redmi Note 3 Pro and Redmi 3

Then it seems this way doesn't work on Mi5 since EDL removed?

Reactions: the_maker
Very strange, I have successfully done on Redmi Note 3 Pro and Redmi 3

Then it seems this way doesn't work on Mi5 since EDL removed?

All other models are ok, just Mi 5 doesnt work.. Very strange..

Reactions: graw2
So... I decided to flash the Stable 7.3.2.0 ROM and it removed my root and killed TWRP (touch not registering in recovery).

Any idea if I could just directly flash the 7.2.13 ROM in this thread to fix the Recovery? I don't want to spend time reinstalling everything again...