Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

I'm currently running 7.3.4.0 and getting battery drain.

Am I able to flash 7.2.1.3 via twrp without full wipe? Or would this cause more issues..
no you need to wipre but you can make and restore a MIUI backup

Hello,

I flashed the rom and its great work. I have one question when I recive sms I do not have sound notification. Ringrones are on.
I am using stock app.
What can I do to have sound for sms working?

Wysłane z mojego MI 5 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Last edited:
How to update twrp? I am using 7.3.10.
twrp doesn't get an update by updating the rom, right?

which error?
Hello,
Thank you your interested in support.
The detail error:"
[000017B8]CScriptReport::DoWork(433): Erro não especificado(0xffffff01)
[000017B8]GetFactoryObject(1457): Oserviço especificado não existe.(0x800704db)
[000017B8]SaveFlashResult(1478): O serviço especificado não existe.(0x800704db)"

guys i cant find roms. i only could find 7.2.13.0.i want 7.3.4.0 that couldent find.
can u get links pls ?
TY.

Well.got confused.
I just saw mi5 7.3.10.0 .no other roms.
Is this that i have to download ?
Xiaomi eu_multi_gemini_7.3.4.0_maacndd_7.6.0.zip ?! Right ?

Sorry. But what is the version of the china rom that is ok to flash to after that start the procedures fro this topic?
I download it from here or in the xiaomi website? I will flash it like I will flash the 7.2.13 rom from here?

I have the global stable 7.2.8.0 from Xiaomi installed in my MI5 and never had flashed this phone. I want to try this rom from xiaomi.eu, cause my phone has a lot of annoying bugs. Can any one give me a hint or a big help?

The weekly rom update from OTA?

ps: I already have the xiaomi code to unlock the BL.

Thank you very muck

Both are OK. First I ran 7.3.4 for a while. Now I'm on 7.3.10.
is this rom " Xiaomi eu_multi_gemini_7.3.4.0_maacndd_7.6.0.zip " for flashing with miflash or TWRP ?
its about 822 MB.that i downloaded from post 594.
it is necessary to flash boot.img yet or not ?
ty

Last edited:
I'm getting crazy wifi battery drain recently. It wasn't a problem for the first few weeks of installing the stable 7.2.13.0 ROM but recently it's been really bad. I can't post a screenshot but it's used 63% of my battery over 24 hours. I disabled wifi scanning and disabled wifi itself but it made no difference.

Anyone else having this problem?

I'm getting crazy wifi battery drain recently. It wasn't a problem for the first few weeks of installing the stable 7.2.13.0 ROM but recently it's been really bad. I can't post a screenshot but it's used 63% of my battery over 24 hours. I disabled wifi scanning and disabled wifi itself but it made no difference.

Anyone else having this problem?
I have the same problem. Mine takes 54%. In Advanced settings I have set Keep WIFI when screen is off to Never, but it doesn't seem to help. Can someone using 7.3.4.0 post how much does the wifi consume?