Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

Hi there. First you need to flash your device to china or global rom (i used 6.5.30 global rom). Then you need to unlock your bootloader. Install TWRP (official one) then flash eu rom via TWRP.
Thanks. I made the whole process but I didn't flashed my device to China or Global rom. I've unlocked the BL and flashed the EU rom via MiFlash. Is there any problem?

Reactions: reinhard
Hello guys,
At first, sorry for my bad english :)

I have a problem with my white Mi 5 64GB since xiaomi.eu roms were released. My phone wakes up after few seconds on almost all xiaomi.eu roms. As I remember, I didn't have this problem on 6.7.11 and maybe on one or two another previous roms. On polish forum miuipolska no one have this problem.
How it looks like on my phone? I'm pressing home or power button and the screen lights up after 3-5 second. Sometimes after longer time and sometimes I have to reboot phone to wake it up :/

How it works on your phones? Anyone have this problem on leatest roms?
Hi.
I have last stable version and I don't have this problem.

Try wiping cache and dalvic-cache two times.
Or reinstalling rom with all wipes.

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

I got a problem. I've tryed to install TWRP via fastboot (method 2). The two commands worked. But after I tryed to reboot into TWRP the touch doesnt work and they asked me for a password. What can I do now? :(
EDIT: I used the link in the first post for the recovery and boot.img

Anyone else having SIM cards die? It looks like my Mi5 has now killed 2 SIM cards (German Telekom).

Thanks man for your work! Highly appreciated. You saved a very good hardware which came with a ****** software.
Almost threw out my 2 months old MI5 and then I found this post and the software. :)

How could Xiaomi not think about the customers in Europe for example?
I know, I know there are more than 1 billion Chinese people so who cares about the other regions of the world...

Reactions: graw2
Question: I have mi5 running on 6.7.21 eu and everything is working smoothly except I dont like the gallery thumbnails wherein there is an icon on mi cloud sync. Is there any way I could get rid of the sync icon? If not, can I use the gallery from stable 7.5.x which do not have these icons?

Many thanks!

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Now i succeded in unlocking my device and flashed the rom Stable 7.2.13.0 for TWRP.

All went fine , but now i have a very unstable system. I flashed twice: first time, the system was so unstable, that everytime, when i opened chrome browser the system freezed und rebooted.

Second time i flashed again: first wiped all except system and internal storage and flashed again.

Now the system seems to run a bit better but sometimes just touching the desktop system freezes and restarts.

Any help ?

okay flashing a newer image has the same effect.

Now i am running cyanogenmod

Just one Word: fantastic

Anyway: thanks a lot to all of you who have spend so much time in this projekt. I have learned a lot here.

Good Bye

I can't flash the rom because Mi flash says it can't find the flash_all.bat

Any help? I have a 7.8.0.0 ****** version and I wanna get rid of it ASAP

which build?
did you encounter any bug?

cm-13.0-20160513-UNOF…

worked fine by first impression, but then i noticed some heavy bugs, like freezing when charging and some more .

Now i am back to xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_6.8.4_v8-6.0 and this time there are no bugs so far and after 2 days of heavy testing i am highly satifisfied and thankful to the team.

Just 1 thing so far: no emailclient whatever you choose from playstore is able to syncronisize automatically

Only the build in email client can do this.

Last edited:
Sorry for the silly question, but I'm very afraid to brick my phone. I'm on China Dev MIUI 8, and I would to install your ROM: in order to install twrp, can I follow the guide in the 1st post that says to flash first the boot.img and then the TWRP? Or I must use other files being on MIUI 8? Thanks a lot.

Sorry for the silly question, but I'm very afraid to brick my phone. I'm on China Dev MIUI 8, and I would to install your ROM: in order to install twrp, can I follow the guide in the 1st post that says to flash first the boot.img and then the TWRP? Or I must use other files being on MIUI 8? Thanks a lot.
Install twrp for miui8 by xiaomi.eu, no need boot.img

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24572330218881549

Only for miui 8.

Reactions: francescobabbaro