Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

Ive tried again miui 9. The text of the messages apears in the notification window in whatsapp

Enviado do meu MI 5 através de Tapatalk
In about screen apears the Mi6 hardware (dual cam, snap 835, etc)
Screenshot_2017-11-15-17-08-18-069_com.android.settings.jpg

We are talking about a stable version..right?

It is somehow strange....

Gesendet von meinem MI 6 mit Tapatalk

What do you think about the 7.10.26 (mi5)? I don't get the Led notifications, how do you know if the camera of a ROM is good?

I installed the stable ROM Miui 9 on Wednesday with TWRP ; no problem.
Then I rooted by installing SuperSU-v2.82-201705271822 with TWRP; fast and trouble free ; my goal is to look at the gps.conf.

I have returned to miui 8.5 stable. I need camera api2... I didn't tried watsapp...

it is not possible to enable camera2 api with the build.prop trick, in miui 9?

edit: just googled, no, you can't.

Last edited:
it is not possible to enable camera2 api with the build.prop trick, in miui 9?

edit: just googled, no, you can't.
Yes, you can. I'm on latest EU 9.1.3.0 and I have *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* (and other camera apps such as manual camera) fully working.

Did somebody try the stable Miui9 version?
Yep, i've been update one week and ago so far so good. I did not notice many different from miui 8, just some graphic change
I have update from latest stable version (the one of June 2017) I didn't do any wipe.

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Heys guys what can you tell me about Mi5 latest stable rom (9.1.3.0.NAACNEI_v9-7.0) should I flash it ? Weekly or stable eu ?

Found V9.1.4.0.NAACNEI in the latest stable version for Mi5. what is the normal update cycle to come up with new build?
Also can i request TWRP being updated to 3.2 as well in the EU rom?

Found V9.1.4.0.NAACNEI in the latest stable version for Mi5. what is the normal update cycle to come up with new build?
Also can i request TWRP being updated to 3.2 as well in the EU rom?
Got it yesterday, twrp still old i guess. Added it myself to zip

I am running 7.12.21, v9-7.0

Got a bug:

Updater app show every few hours with the notice of a new version.
Can is disable this?

Also the carrousel background doesn't works, give sometimes errors and a chinese background.

Further verry good rom!

my best wishes to all for 2018

Today I installed the stable ROM Miui 9.2.1 with TWRP ; no problem.
and I rooted by installing SuperSU-v2.82-201705271822 with TWRP ; no trouble. It's OK.

Hello! Installed latest stable 9.2.1, has anyone noticed a massive battery drain? Yesterday it went from 20% to 10% in a few minutes!
Furthermore I noticed a small notification issue, something like %s space of trash to be deleted (I'm translating from Italian)... not a big deal, however

Hello! Installed latest stable 9.2.1, has anyone noticed a massive battery drain? Yesterday it went from 20% to 10% in a few minutes!
Furthermore I noticed a small notification issue, something like %s space of trash to be deleted (I'm translating from Italian)... not a big deal, however
Could be your battery, let it discharge fully and charge then update us after one or two cycles.

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4X en utilisant Tapatalk