Xiaomi Hongmi Update

Ok I have installed this and all seems to be working great. The rom is very fluid and smooth.
I will keep testing.

What is happening with the letters. They seem bigger as usual and letter with accentuation are undersized. This causes confusion in my brain lolol

Ok I have installed this and all seems to be working great. The rom is very fluid and smooth.
I will keep testing.

What is happening with the letters. They seem bigger as usual and letter with accentuation are undersized. This causes confusion in my brain lolol
it's a genuine miui font)
change it from themes app

sta-s2z, thank you for your work!

I have problem with the little accentuation letters as well maybe I'll try an another one from an appropriate theme. I don't know why but some icons aren't be themed for example gmail. I have tried to change another icon sets but not effected. What are the recognizable new things in the ported SG rom If I compare with last stable V5? I didn't find any noticeable.

I'm enjoying this rom alot. Very snappy.
But I'm not getting the notifications from tapatalk...
Is it particle to port the theme of stable 5 version, including icons and font?

sta-s2z, thank you for your work!

I have problem with the little accentuation letters as well maybe I'll try an another one from an appropriate theme. I don't know why but some icons aren't be themed for example gmail. I have tried to change another icon sets but not effected. What are the recognizable new things in the ported SG rom If I compare with last stable V5? I didn't find any noticeable.
New code base (aproximately 4.2.7) with Security/Optimize center, new notification shade and some bugs fixed.
And i don't have any problems with theming. Mb your icon pack doesn't contains gmail icon or contains vry simillar to original? You can try MiLeaf free (and very nice) theme to check GMail icon change.

I'm enjoying this rom alot. Very snappy.
But I'm not getting the notifications from tapatalk...
Is it particle to port the theme of stable 5 version, including icons and font?
Stable V5 contains the same icon pack as V12
About tapatalk, it's a MIUI, u have to enable autostart and popups for app to get notifications.

I show you not before. Remember the market and gmail icons?
Also don't is quite different

Issue so far:
- No tapatalk notifications.....

- Why many web sites are showing like this:
Screenshot_2014_03_12_22_00_57.jpg

Hi everybody newbie question Sorry,
I have stable multilingual version rom from xiaomi.eu I can flash directly with this update??
Thx for your reply

Envoyé de mon 2013023 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:
First of all thanks a lot to all the "cooking" gurus out there!

I bought yesterday an Redrice WCDMA.

It comes pre-installed with miuiandroid_multi_HM2013023_WCDMA_JHBCNAL5.0_jb-4.2.zip and TWRP 2.5

When I try to install miui_HM2WSG_JHBSGBA12.0_4.2.zip or even the official miui_HM2W_JHBCNAL5.0_8197122014_4.2.zip trough TWRP I get the

Code:
assert failed:
getprop("ro.product.device") == "HM2013023" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "HM2013023"

I tried the work around to delete the line in the updater-script with miui_HM2WSG_JHBSGBA12.0_4.2.zip but then the update fail without any reason.

The only rom it seems I'm hable to reinstall is miuiandroid_multi_HM2013023_WCDMA_JHBCNAL5.0_jb-4.2.zip.

Any idea to how to fix this?

About phone show:

Model Number: HM 1W
Android Version: 4.2.2 HM2013023
MIUI Version: MIUI-JHBCNAL5.0

Thanks!

Zdar

You might have an old version of twrp recovery. Check here in forum, Kebuter's thread contains link to latest one (he updated some time back).

Sent from my 2013023 using Tapatalk