xiaomi mi 11 pro xiaomi.eu twrp to original version chinese version??

momr35

Members
Jan 15, 2022
hello i have xiaomi 11 pro which is original Chinese version i did xiaomi.eu twrp and i want come back to original Chinese version which is it ..? is it rkacnxm rom ?? or its firmware skacnxm ??? please help i want phone back to original because twrp is laggy and bugy and sloww!!

hello i have xiaomi 11 pro which is original Chinese version i did xiaomi.eu twrp and i want come back to original Chinese version which is it ..? is it rkacnxm rom ?? or its firmware skacnxm ??? please help i want phone back to original because twrp is laggy and bugy and sloww!!
Do you have the miui 12.5.20 eu stable? Because its just stable on my Mi 11 ultra. I wait with the. Miui13 stable version untill its stable.

Do you have the miui 12.5.20 eu stable? Because its just stable on my Mi 11 ultra. I wait with the. Miui13 stable version untill its stable.
yes 12.5.20 eu stable ..aha i understood that that's mean we cant install skacnxm ?? the original chinese version miui13

yes 12.5.20 eu stable ..aha i understood that that's mean we cant install skacnxm ?? the original chinese version miui13
Not yet on the TWRP no, but when it will be released we can.
Now we can "only" install it with Fastboot.

But i stay on miui 12 for a while, untill is stable as my miui 12 right now, if you look around many people have bugs on the new stable miui 13.
But look around and you will find your own way