Xiaomi Mi 11 Wireless charging slow

The original question in this thread was regarding the Xiaomi 11 - NOT the pro and NOT the ultra. So could we PLEASE change the title to "Venus" perhaps? @moderators

It's been 5 months since the question got asked and still not a single satisfying answer yet.

To sumarize:
- Venus (Mi 11)
- 55W official wireless charger
- Powered by either of the chargers you see in my pictures in comment #37 of this thread.
- AccuBattery measures a peak current of 7A (7000mA).

Now, anyone who knows their basic Ohm's Law will notice that 55W at 4,33V (usual charge voltage) equals to 12A, not the 7A peak I'm seeing.
The math for those not willing to google is simple: Watts=Amps*Volts.

So if my math is correct at peak I'm charging at around 30W which is almost half of what i should be seeing!
But note that I'm writing "peak" because I only see that charge current for about 10 seconds before it drops and settles at around 5-6A (22-26W).

Were talking almost completely drained battery here (I'm saying almost as I want the phone to be on so I can measure through AccuBattery. So 1-2% battery at st

The original question in this thread was regarding the Xiaomi 11 - NOT the pro and NOT the ultra. So could we PLEASE change the title to "Venus" perhaps? @moderators

It's been 5 months since the question got asked and still not a single satisfying answer yet.

To sumarize:
- Venus (Mi 11)
- 55W official wireless charger