XIAOMI Mi 3 , ANY TIME SOON, RELEASE DATE,SPECS...ANY RUMORS

bako.li

Members
Dec 25, 2012
Hi Guys,

any news on next generation Mi Phone?

I reed somewhere it would be 8 core , 150gb hard,16gb RAM 5inch full hd screen, 3100 mAh Batterry...and etc...

Personally I believe this is a bit more like wishful thinking not possible reality!

I would like the Mi3 to be water resistant , for me this is a must ...

Any views, news , rumors ... any one?

Aren't they having some big announcement next week? Anyways 150gb storage won't happen because they make economically priced phones. Plus 16gb of ram is overkill. I'm on the MI 1S with 1gb RAM and I'm fine. Engadget just posted a story about the updated MI2 so check it out. 5 inch screen sounds reasonable for the new device but that is just too big for most people.

I was tempted to get a Sony because it is water resistant up to a meter so that would be a good idea but again unlikely considering the extra R&D costs. If they go out into different markets, I could see a bump up in stuff like water and shock resistance but they have to keep the costs low when selling in the Chinese market.

Well, i dont mind pay extra for extra feutures like water resistance, and honestly my current Mi2 is perfect with 3100mAh battery. Only thing i miss is water resistance...

Water resistance would definitely be a key feature if issued on the next gen device.

Providing protection against electronics worst counter should most certainly upring user satisfaction. I seriously do not understand how some people can say "Meh, that phone is waterproof but that's not a big deal", until the moment their phone dies of water damage. Catya remarks.

Most phones are only water resistant up to a meter and all ports have to be plugged with the rubber covers. If someone makes a phone that I could bring in the pool and the ocean that would be amazing. Some of my friends have the lifeproof case on their iphones and it is pretty cool taking pictures underwater

Hmm snapdragpn 800. But it's just too large of a device. Not a fan of these large phones, which is probably why I have an mi2s...

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S

Hmm snapdragpn 800. But it's just too large of a device. Not a fan of these large phones, which is probably why I have an mi2s...

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S
Have you used 2S compared iPhone, insufficient Androidhardware only useful to complement.

What do you mean? Yes I have used an iPhone.. and yes the hardware on it is awesome.

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S

You see iPhone4, hardware is not how good, but better than the millet system optimization, as 2 is not much difference----sorry,I‘m a student from china,I learn english just a little

No problem. Xiaomi uses very inexpensive materials to build mi2s. The build quality does not approach that of Samsung or Apple, however neither does the cost.

By comparison, my galaxy s2 and galaxy nexus are much sturdier than my mi2s appears to be. They each have a stronger vibration function, and much better call quality.

I'll never use them tho, as the mi2s has a better camera, better performance, better screen, better battery life, etc.

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S

No problem. Xiaomi uses very inexpensive materials to build mi2s. The build quality does not approach that of Samsung or Apple, however neither does the cost.

By comparison, my galaxy s2 and galaxy nexus are much sturdier than my mi2s appears to be. They each have a stronger vibration function, and much better call quality.

I'll never use them tho, as the mi2s has a better camera, better performance, better screen, better battery life, etc.

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S
The unique shopper-friendly design and high-performance commodities will notlet you go.Xiao is a representative!haha, I will buy xiaomi mi3,It can use the low price than Samsung,would you buy one?

Code:
Maybe no much more longer waiting this time. According to some reliable news, xiaomi M3 smartphone is going to be released on September 5th 2013 on a xiaomi news conference. Thrilled as you, we also want to know what specs it will likely ship with. Check the rumors which probably turn out to be correct for the most parts. 

* 5.0 inch FHD Screen with 1080P
* 5.0MP Front-facing Camera and 13.0MP Rear Camera
* Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Processor
* 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM
* Releasing Date: Around September 5th 2013
* A Price Higher than M2S
* Running MIUI V5 System
* Supporting Fast-charging
* 2800mAh Battery or 3600mAh
* Supporting NFC and HIFI

If we get something new, we will update on ibuygou facebook. Please stay tuned.

Source: ibuygou, 21st August.

Sent from my MI 2

Will Xiaomi Mi3 support the 4G LTE network ?
硬件参数
  • 核心数:四核
  • CPU型号:高通 骁龙Snapdragon 800/Tegra 4
  • CPU频率:1946MHz
  • RAM容量:2GB
  • ROM容量:32GB
  • 电池容量:3800mAh
基本功能
  • 输入法:搜狗输入法小米版
  • 输入方式:手写
  • 通话记录:已接+已拨+未接电话
  • 通讯录:名片式存储
短信(SMS) 彩信(MMS) 录音功能 情景模式 主题模式 闹钟功能 计算器 备忘录 日程表 记事本 日历功能
产品特性
  • GPS导航:内置GPS,支持GLONASS
  • 地图软件:支持谷歌地图,百度地图
  • 感应器类型:重力感应器,光线传感器,距离传感器
陀螺仪 电子罗盘 3D加速
拍照功能
娱乐功能
  • 视频播放:支持MP4/3GP/3GP2/WAV/MP4等格式
  • 音频播放:支持MP3/AAC/AMR/OGG/MP4等格式
  • 图形格式:支持JPEG等格式
  • 游戏:内置
  • 社交应用:内置QQ,MSN,飞信,人人网,开心网,微博等
  • 应用特点:机锋市场,优酷,乐淘,凡客诚品,读书,金山快盘,google
  • 服务特色:米聊,云服务
收音机 电子书 Java扩展 Flash播放
数据功能
  • 蓝牙传输:支持蓝牙4.0
  • WLAN功能WIFI
  • 浏览器:支持WAP 2.0浏览器
  • 数据接口:Micro USB v2.0,支持USB OTG功能
  • 耳机插孔:3.5mm

My Chinese is not very good ... ;)

Nevertheless, If the first-release version of Mi3 not supported 4 Lte, then they will certainly come with an updated Mi3 later this year !

My Chinese is not very good ... ;)

Nevertheless, If the first-release version of Mi3 not supported 4 Lte, then they will certainly come with an updated Mi3 later this year !
It will be with the popular trend, not behind the iPhone, may be sold to your country's version will have 4g LTE:DBy the way, your 4g LTE network popularity?I think your country is very well

The 4G LTE modem has very high price. I hope they wont support 4G as this could make MI3 price go much higher.