Xiaomi Mijia 1080P 170° Smart IP Camera MJSXJ02HL

Digisoul

Members
Aug 31, 2020
A great piece of hardware with two major bugs that makes it useless:
1) It stops recording at 19:00 (Greece time) every day and needs rebooting to work only after 00:00.
2) Surveillance motion assistant doesn't work at all most of the day...

i also bought the same cam,
with 170grad.

is the orig. firmware stable?

Did someone use the same?

i would ad this to my google drive cloud,
is this possible?

or maybe on my nas?
i wouldn't use the xiaomi cloud because it is in china.

is there also an posibilty to give them a job near (send all the videos/photos from the sd-card to my nas or my google drive, maybe is it possible to do this in the night when my bandwite is not used by me)

Maybe someone has tipps,
thanks a lot

Good hardware but very poor camera software. The app MiHome is good, but the camera firmware is very bad, here are the problems:
- it records videos on SD card only between 08:00 and 17:00 and this can not be changed, although in configuration you can choose continuous recording or motion trigger
- it lose connection with streaming server, although it is connected to wifi (ping is working) it is not accessible from MiHome. Reboot camera from MiHome not always working, only power on/off can bring the camera back
- the SD card is not always accessible from MiHome to see what was recorded. Power on/off can fix this but not always
- it can not be downloaded movies stored on SD card via MiHome, you have to remove the card from camera...

This is the second type of Xiaomi camera (first was JTSXJ01CM) and I will never buy again nice shiny plastic called security surveillance video camera from Xiaomi.

I bought with 10$ a no-name camera which works with V380 app for years...

Xiaomi, you will never match USA/Korea IT company if you sell low quality product packaged in nice shiny plastic housing.

We are living in internet era, the news spread fast, so people will know that this product should not be bought !

An unsatisfied customer !

Completely agree with Sorinutzu. This product is unfinished and I regret wasting my money in this Xiaomi product.

Reactions: Gerry003
Same problem like sorinutzu, the camera is just a peace of cheap plastic, nothing else, not even the emails to xiaomi are responded

I had the same problem with MJSXJ02HL here in Serbia, camera wasn't recording from 6pm to midnight. I was writing to xiaomi trough feedback option in mi home app last week and yesterday new firmware 4.0.9_0142 was released. Now it works like a charm.

Reactions: dennis2018