Yet another market problem...

1337Peter

Hey guys, first of all thanks for this epic rom! But i have one little complaint
to make...no matter how often I wipe/fullwipe and flash again I still cannot download(from market) or install any apks, even non market apps dont work.The Download aborts After a few seconds ...
I ve got cwm 3 and i came from cyanogen 7 nightlys.Clearing app cache didnt work either.
Thanks in advance & excuse my bad English

first off, i love this rom. wonderful work. i can install market apps no problem. i'm using 1.3.5. the only issue I have is that it didn't restore my apps despite my selection during the initial set up. is anyone else having this problem? ... that is having google market restore your apps.

Hi there,

I have also a big problem with the Android Market. It behaves like 1337Peter already said. Want to install an APP -> give permission to download -> download starts -> unfortunatly download stops after one second without any errorcodes etc. Sometimes I was able to read "download failed" but nothing more. I use the current Build for HD2 made by 3dak with german language pack. The "Cache-Trick" doesn't work. Plz I need a fix for this issue.

MfG

Same problem here...starts downloading but it just stays like that forever...

Sent from my Google Nexus S using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Having the same problem on my vibrant.....

Sent from my SGH-T959 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

check your cache size in your internal memory. market will store any files downloaded into this directory before installation starts. if you cachepart, then it is most probably the problem. to solve it use a2sd+ together with cachesd (moving the cache to sd), if all fails then i do not know what is the main reason. sorry this is just i have experience.