[rom] Ivan's Aosp Lollipop 5.1

I didn't have merged partitions when i flashed merged mokee
Well that`s the problem because merged roms cannot run on normal (untouched) partitions.
If someone have suggestion what he can do now?
My suggestion is to do repartition to merge partitions and try it, maybe you will like it, but if you don`t like it you can switch back to old normal partitions. -> #155

hmm so i misunderstood the part about the merged partitions. I thought the rom would merge the partition itself, but i had to do it on forehand.
Ok, i will repartion (merge) tomorrow.
Anyway.. Really thanks so far spaxon!

Also you can try M1cha partitioning, maybe you will not have any problems installing those 5.1 roms:
http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/rom-ivans-aosp-lollipop-5-1-cm12-1.27413/page-23#post-246806

hmm so i misunderstood the part about the merged partitions. I thought the rom would merge the partition itself, but i had to do it on forehand.
Ok, i will repartion (merge) tomorrow.
Anyway.. Really thanks so far spaxon!
You must see if you have merge partitions in System Storage, like on this screenshot:

Attachments

• MI_20150428_104007.png
    MI_20150428_104007.png
    86.3 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:
Whitch ROM is the best? Latest ivans aosp, mokee (whitch version?) or cm 12.1 (whitch version?)
Thanks

Yes, there is a way, you must download a patch for merged partitions.
First install CM12.1 rom, after that install this patch and reboot...
Here is the patch:
https://yadi.sk/d/IWOyncWbgmWzx
Source:
http://www.miui.com/thread-2559235-1-1.html

So, I am using AOSP with merged partitions right now, with ivans recovery.

To install cm12.1, do i have to change the recovery? I will use it with the patch so i can keep my partitions..

Thank you so much for your help!!! :)

With both Mokee and cm12.1 I have a bug installing apps from Play Store. If I queue more apps to download and leave the store open they'll download normally, but if I lock the phone or exit from the store they won't download and install untill I re-open the store. What could it be? Someone has any idea?

The calls will be handled by the new app. I am using ExDialer app And for me no lag and no problems.
I'm afraid we mean different things. The dialer handles the contacts, browsing through calls etc but once you launch a call or when you receive it it's still the system app that takes over. And that is the one that lags. For example when I answer a call usually I have to wait a couple of seconds before speaking otherwise my first word is missed, as if the mic was slow to get activated.

What recovery should I use for merged partitions?
Edit: this one
I think this manual should go in #1 post
Edit2: CM 12.1 has problems with storage (sdcard) mounting. Flashed two times, the same result. Mokee works correct.

Last edited:
a question : in the first post ( where there are links to the Rom , gapps , etc. ) are also links to the CWM Recovery 6.0.5.1 (furniel) and TWRP 2.8.5.0 . ok , I installed the rom Mokee in my phone with cwm modified ( CHINESE AND UPDATED IN ENGLISH ) , well, if I install one of the recovery through their respective applications (Rom Manager or TWRP manager) , working properly?
thanks

a question : in the first post ( where there are links to the Rom , gapps , etc. ) are also links to the CWM Recovery 6.0.5.1 (furniel) and TWRP 2.8.5.0 . ok , I installed the rom Mokee in my phone with cwm modified ( CHINESE AND UPDATED IN ENGLISH ) , well, if I install one of the recovery through their respective applications (Rom Manager or TWRP manager) , working properly?
thanks
No, these apps have no new recoveries for Mi2. The recovery you've flashed is the only one working recovery for merged partitions currently.