HyperOS 1.0 24.1.8/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuwa - no root.
I still cannot find the switch for 5G. I am beginning to wonder if it could be a network problem rather than ROM.
When I turn off 'Automatically select network', the 5G option does not come up.
Can someone with a 13 Pro confirm that there is the 5G option somewhere?

(I suppose that it could also be a hardware problem. The colour red has already gone from my phone so I am already experiencing hardware problems.)
I have Nuwa.
I do not understand the question! What switch are you looking for?
Here in Hungary, there is only 5G network access if the subscription is 5G supported.
The Preferred Network is 2G/3G/4G/5G.
I have stable 5G because the subscription includes it.
What was wrong with me on the factory ROM version has been fixed here.
1. My phone's camera is bad on factory Xiaomi ROMs, the video is choppy. You can't make a normal video.
Xiaomieu Rom, perfect.
For me, the performance of the camera is the most important.
2. The battery drains noticeably better than the original Xiaomi version.
3. There are some mistakes in the Hungarian translation, but apart from that, it's perfect.
I also corresponded with the ingbrzy developer at the time. Your solution was too complicated for me, I gave up.
Those applications that on the original Xiaomi scream and do not work because of the open bootloader are perfect on this version!!!
Thanks guys, great job!

Reactions: Balázs Lukács
Is there any video to do adb for for fixing the gallery?
There are many videos on how to set up the drivers. I am not aware of any video on how to physically connect / run adb.

On your phone, under Developer options, make sure 'USB debugging' and 'USB debugging (Security settings)' are switched on.
You do not have to go into Fastboot or Recovery - just have the phone running normally.
Connect your computer to your phone.
In the adb folder on your computer, run the command prompt.
First, run 'adb devices' to make sure that the connection is correct.
(The result should be a code and 'device').
Then run the first two adb commands. 'Success' should be the result of each command.

adb shell pm clear com.miui.gallery
adb shell pm clear com.miui.mediaeditor
adb reboot

I just want to say THANK YOU! Wallet works on 13 Ultra! :)

I flashed, then Add Cards without rooting, then root on TWRP and its still working... crossing fingers.

Reactions: saf.oda and KGVER
Hello all, i tracked again my night usage off my battery. Is that normal? Yesterday i cleared the cache from Google and the usage is the same
1000009193.jpg

(INGRESS) Hello everyone! I would like to point out a few errors/missing settings: the screenshot does not work well when using hardware buttons, the smoothness of the device is intermittent (when scrolling the interface of any application), short-term freezes for a fraction of a second, before that was. The battery is some kind of mockery, the device lives for 8-9 hours with the same set of applications, then 3 hours is a stretch, no matter what tests I didn’t do, I don’t understand the reason this has been going on since December 2022 (MIUI 14) On stock MIUI 13 more precisely, on the next update after the release of 13.0.4, the device set a record for me of 11 hours 42 minutes (screen time is indicated everywhere), on subsequent firmware I didn’t even see 10 hours. I'm just wondering why this is happening. The setting “Always expand the top notification” is also missing, for me it was very useful. And the last thing I remember from the main shortcuts: the screen frequency when setting the value is always 120 Hz, and also adaptive, the screen itself switches to 60 Hz and back without stopping, it continues the same way with XiaomiEU MIUI on December 14, 2022, because of this, the screen slightly changes contrast or else something, and it turns out that it flickers when you don't touch it, I've already got used to it for a year, but still a little annoying on the stock there was no such thing. Thank you for reading, maybe you will take a note to fix something, with respect to you developers and forum users.

Ingress here too

The flicker and change of contrast that you mentioned is because of the switch in refresh rate and it was like that as far as i remember
if you dont not touch the screen it reverts to 60 to preserve battery .

No screenshot problem here with buttons.

And short term freezes and lag on animation also there .

Reactions: Rare_prod and KGVER
Hello all, i tracked again my night usage off my battery. Is that normal? Yesterday i cleared the cache from Google and the usage is the same
You cleared only the cache of the app "google" or clear data? Cache only it will not help..

Only from the app the data yes, should i clear dalvik now
THIS is the "clear data" from the specific app "google" , do that and then yes also wipe cache and dalvik cache from TWRP .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-14-12-12-02-274_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-14-12-12-02-274_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    436.8 KB · Views: 80
Everything works fine for Xiaomi 12 pro, without any problems. Thanks to the developers. Update fastboot, root and gpay ok.

Hi, I went from MIUI 14 weekly to HyperOs latest version on Xiaomi 13 (FUXI).
I stopped getting SMS messages, did clear cache but still same issue. anyone else experiencing it?

There are many videos on how to set up the drivers. I am not aware of any video on how to physically connect / run adb.

On your phone, under Developer options, make sure 'USB debugging' and 'USB debugging (Security settings)' are switched on.
You do not have to go into Fastboot or Recovery - just have the phone running normally.
Then run the first two adb commands. 'Success' should be the result of each command.

adb reboot
Yeah, it working! Thanks bro!
I miss enable USB debugging (Security settings), try again enable both 'USB debugging' and 'USB debugging (Security settings)' it work fine!

Reactions: Viennui
Hi, I went from MIUI 14 weekly to HyperOs latest version on Xiaomi 13 (FUXI).
I stopped getting SMS messages, did clear cache but still same issue. anyone else experiencing it?
I don't have that problem with fuxi.

You mean clear data? Because there is only an option to clear app data, not cache - at least for me.
If you really meant cache, you might try to clear data.

adb reboot
thank you in advance.
Executed for NUWA, now gallery back to normal..

I don't know if this bug has already been reported, but:

I am using the Adguard app with a CA certificate installed. When I enable "advanced textures" in Settings>Display & brightness and then expand the control center, there is a border shadow around the text "Network may be monitored" and it looks like it shouldn't be like that because it looks bad. Please check this screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-14-17-25-15-705_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-14-17-25-15-705_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    552.9 KB · Views: 104
Reactions: nreuge
Gallery ADB fix is temporarily on Ishtar. Anyone has permanent solution? USB debugging and Run as Admin done!

Reactions: gotty
Hello!
I updated my nuwa (not rooted) via adb, no problem so far, works great. Many thanks to the devs team!!!
I found only one little issue: scrolling screenshot not working. No big deal, I just want to let you know (although I guess you already know...:))

Hello!
I updated my nuwa (not rooted) via adb, no problem so far, works great. Many thanks to the devs team!!!
I found only one little issue: scrolling screenshot not working. No big deal, I just want to let you know (although I guess you already know...:))
For me it's working. In which app did you try? Scrolling screenshot in Google Chrome doesn't work.

For me it's working. In which app did you try? Scrolling screenshot in Google Chrome doesn't work.
I tried in Opera, Vivaldi and Brave. It didn't work in any of these browsers. I only use Chrome very rarely. I tried just now in Whatsapp and Telegram and it's working, but I'm not interested about these apps. In browser I need that function to work... Can you recommend a browser with that function working? Thanks!

Reactions: stupid fat
Status
Not open for further replies.