HyperOS 1.0 24.2.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this happening to me all the time with the latest version? "Battery history keeps reseting itself , Did not have this "problem" before as long as i remember.

Things to mention:

No reboots at phone
No plug in - plug out to wall charger or usb (laptop)

So randomly , i will lose my battery "history" and at the end of the night i cant have a way to know how much battery - SOT (screen on time) i got today ..
see screen below.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-07-13-33-32-603_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-07-13-33-32-603_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    356.4 KB · Views: 126
Great job developer. You updated the Turkish translation 8 hours ago. I look forward to the next stable or weekly update. Thank you for your attention @ingbrzy

Any idea how to change the size of your Gboard? Usually you go to its app settings and it gives you the option but for some reason it's not there

@hellfreezover did you find a solution? I have the same problem on NUWA.

Issue with google keyboard letters randomly changing size to very very small, then after rotate it gets fixed. Usually it happens after use the device with Android Auto.

for some reason it's saying I don't have service when I do.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-08-15-52-22-958_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-08-15-52-22-958_com.miui.home.jpg
    648.7 KB · Views: 292
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: arosado
I just tried to install the update (xiaomi.eu_multi_UNICORN_OS1.0.24.2.26.DEV_os1-14) And my device stuck at the boot screen, saying Xioami HyperOS what to do?

I just tried to install the update (xiaomi.eu_multi_UNICORN_OS1.0.24.2.26.DEV_os1-14) And my device stuck at the boot screen, saying Xioami HyperOS what to do?
Presumably your phone is a Xiaomi 12S Pro, and that you were updating from a previous weekly ROM.
Sometimes the updates can take quite a few minutes to boot up after the update.

If it is still not booting up properly, you may want to try to re-install from Fastboot mode (hold down Power + Vol down). Use the ...fastboot_update_rom... install file. Use the guide here - Installing with Fastboot.
I am not familiar with the 12S Pro, so someone may suggest an alternative.

Can you please give an option to turn off "Unimportant Notification" setting ? It automatically sends my notifications recived at night to unimportant notification category because i don't open them for 8-9 hours (because I'm sleeping)..

Can you please give an option to turn off "Unimportant Notification" setting ? It automatically sends my notifications recived at night to unimportant notification category because i don't open them for 8-9 hours (because I'm sleeping)..
... also I have noticed sometimes that it can be empty. For example, if there is an email notification and you go into your email app separately, the Unimportant notification remains, but with nothing in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.