HyperOS 1.0 24.2.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I just switched to EU ROM (NCUNLOCK helped me) and now i have battery drain issues.
Android system is draining the battery even when i m not using the phone.
Can you tell me how can i fix this?

Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-06-11-27-46-236_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-06-11-27-46-236_com.android.settings.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 201
  • Screenshot_2024-03-06-11-25-14-248_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-06-11-25-14-248_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    289 KB · Views: 189
  • Screenshot_2024-03-06-11-30-22-087_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-06-11-30-22-087_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    319.1 KB · Views: 183
Hello,

I just switched to EU ROM (NCUNLOCK helped me) and now i have battery drain issues.

Thank you!
You definitely got something the wrong way my friend.

You have 7 hours and 16 minutes SOT = Screen on time , your battery life is more than perfect.

Hi in Xiaomi hea*lth app permission details not opening if I want to change it nothing happens when touch it

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-06-13-09-12-639_com.mi.health-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-06-13-09-12-639_com.mi.health-edit.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 86
  • Screenshot_2024-03-06-13-05-06-123_com.mi.health-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-06-13-05-06-123_com.mi.health-edit.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 87
good morning everyone, in the previous Rom versions (Mondrian) my hotspot doesn't work, in the current one it works but call recording still doesn't work even by activating the record button during the call. Thank you for your work.

can't certify the device, android system drains battery but everything else is alright, thanks devs

update works great. with latest play fix wallet works as well

one question: would it be possible to implement an option to receive push-messages whenever a new play-integrity fix is online?
these nasty google updates have a tendency to catch me by surprise (i.e. at the restaurant or at the checkout in the supermarket :D)

cheers and thanks

update works great. with latest play fix wallet works as well

one question: would it be possible to implement an option to receive push-messages whenever a new play-integrity fix is online?
these nasty google updates have a tendency to catch me by surprise (i.e. at the restaurant or at the checkout in the supermarket :D)

cheers and thanks
The new fix will be here. You can select "watch" at the top of the page

Reactions: KGVER
hello, this is not a bug just a suggestion. There is a problem displaying the specifics for the camera characteristics (See Attachment). And the loading translations at the top of the notch are not in French but in English. some other lack of translation to be done. unfortunately I don't know how to translate but with a tutorial I could contribute. Thank you for your help

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-06-16-14-54-530_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-06-16-14-54-530_com.android.settings.jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 94
This issue it says that the system has been manipulate.
I'm trying to interconnect My Xiaomi pad 6 pro china rom with My Xiaomi 13 ultra eu rom. Please somebody help. o_O

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-06-10-05-55-914_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-06-10-05-55-914_com.miui.home.jpg
    726.4 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Hello,

Thank you!
There are various things you can do to reduce power consumption:
- Settings / Apps / Manage apps / Autostart - reduce the number of apps that are in the list (most do not need to autostart);
- Settings / Battery / Current mode - try setting to 'Battery saver' (and then re-adjust settings that you want to keep);
- Settings / Battery / Additional features (img 1);
- Settings / Apps / Permissions / Permissions - you can check which apps have unnecessary permissions;
- You can monitor and check this with the 'Security.Privacy' widget (img 2);
- Do you need Always on display, if you have it set?;
- Check what apps give notifications;
- Periodically clear Recents;
- Use Widgets or Functions similar to these (img 3);
- Security / Common features / Battery saver - a few options here;
- Settings / Display & brightness / Dark mode; Auto brightness; etc., etc.;
- (App - long press) / (i) / Battery saver - various options;
- There are other settings that say they might increase power consumption, eg. Using 5G;

I am sure that there are other settings or actions that others might sugget that you can use to economise on power.
Screenshot_2024-03-06-16-38-23-312_com.miui.securitycenter.jpgScreenshot_2024-03-06-16-50-38-005_com.miui.home-edit.jpgScreenshot_2024-03-06-16-47-33-584_com.miui.home-edit.jpg

Last edited:
Is there any problem if I install these ROMs (China base) on a device purchased with a Global ROM? already rooted

You did not write what device it is.
If there is a xiaomi.eu ROM for your device, you can install it regardless of whether you have a Global device or a Chinese device.
It requires a clean install (Format Data).

Reactions: Ibonbero
You did not write what device it is.
If there is a xiaomi.eu ROM for your device, you can install it regardless of whether you have a Global device or a Chinese device.
It requires a clean install (Format Data).
It's a Xiaomi 14.
Thank you for your answer!!

Ibonbero

If you have Global Version "Xiaomi 14". You may need to apply this SIM fix after installing the xiaomi.eu ROM.

Last edited:
Reactions: KGVER
HyperOs 1.0.24.2.26 Xiaomi 14 Pro. There's a problem with third party stores f.e. RuStore, because when you are trying to install 2+ apps from any other store other than Google Play, it keeps telling that it couldn't install -1001 error. Probably because rom is based on CN, which have authentication after installing many apps from 1 source (idk how to describe that) and making you fill the captcha to make sure this is your decision to install this many apps. Is there an opportunity to bring this part of system back in future updates?

Brightness slider on the home screen is having issues. It's only let's me move it a little then it closes itself out. It works fine when I change it in the settings app.

In the task center, when searching for an application, it is impossible to select it. Manual scrolling only

Still can't sync notes on xiaomi 13, can't even sign out of my account, the settings app crashes when I do

Still can't sync notes on xiaomi 13, can't even sign out of my account, the settings app crashes when I do
Make a logcat when crashing.

Reactions: katerpanne
Status
Not open for further replies.