67      <string name="menu_jump">电台跳转</string>
  68  </resources>

/home/bartek/MIUI/xml_update/temp/FM/res/values-zh-rTW/strings.xml:
  61      <string name="toast_edit_station">修改已儲存。</string>
  62      <string name="toast_save_station">%sMHz電台已儲存。</string>
  63:    <string name="menu_exit">退出收音機</string>
  64      <string name="menu_jump">電台跳轉</string>
  65  </resources>

BUT not in /values. So no default translation = FC.

I see.. so can it be fixed by the next release?

It cant be better sorry...
MIUIv5 for mione is so big and we have to delete everything what we can to fit /system partition size... Same reason why there is no multi for mione... Maybe its time to upgrade your phone or stay on v4... v4 is still working fine, dont worry it will not die with every new update...

dear ingbrzy
there is a misunderstanding
i was with the last V4 for m1 and i put the 2 rom V5 (initial one + gapps release)
and the trouble with you tube is with the last release

i have my M2 with V5 and all is ok, that's why i deciced to install the V5 on my 2 m1 of my children
but if youtube doesn't work that a Mega trouble
if you can fix it yes i need to come back to V4 but the V5 interface is 200% better

Did xiaomi release official beta for Samsung Google nexus ?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Better remove the dl link for desire s, it doesn't boot. Current't being figured out/fix by a dev in xda forum.

Better remove the dl link for desire s, it doesn't boot. Current't being figured out/fix by a dev in xda forum.
Ah.. This is why Note 2/SGS3 users are still waiting for their MIUI.
Port users got bugged, untested roms.

We just need user feedback and we can fix it : )

Ok, the issue is it gets stucked at a black screen after the htc logo.
Clean install(wipe everything except sd) flash rom(md5 checked) reboot, pass htc logo, stucked at black screen.

Ok, the issue is it gets stucked at a black screen after the htc logo.
Clean install(wipe everything except sd) flash rom(md5 checked) reboot, pass htc logo, stucked at black screen.
any chance of a logcat please?

I have problem with Sensation 3.3.29 JB port. ROM has been installed on clean partitions (fully wiped before). Right after I enter PIN code and receive "Unlocking SIM card" system reboots into boot logo (get soft reboot). Issue repeats every time I enter PIN code. Stripped logcat provided in attachment.

Attachments

• logcat_miuiandroid_pyramid_jb-3.3.29.txt
    4.1 KB · Views: 234
Another bug : Bluetooth can not receive file. Paired with other device is OK. Notification of incoming file is appear but when it clicked nothing happen. Phone can not receive file using bluetooth.

Is it known and confirmed?

For desire s 2 issues...
1. Not booting...the updater script is messed up...
Copying the updater script from original miui release to miuiandroid solves the issue and it boots up...
2. Major issue keyboard keeps fcing (as you have included gapps by default)...Please check that and if possible add back default keyboard and remove LatinIme.apk (4.1.2 keyboard)
3. Finally if possible try to use patched ContactProvider.apk to include facebook integration...
Hope this solves most of desire s issues...:)

For desire s 2 issues...
2. Major issue keyboard keeps fcing (as you have included gapps by default)...Please check that and if possible add back default keyboard and remove LatinIme.apk (4.1.2 keyboard)

I've been back n forth on this for awhile. In short terms, the default IME that Xiaomi includes suck for international languages and sucks more than it helps, therefore we include LatinIME. (Sometimes we forget, like this time, but otherwise whats bad about it?) If you don't like stock keyboard, then search in the Market, there is like 5 really good ones. *cough swiftkey*

is the ville coming to miuiandroid.com?
Probably, I believe ville or wille had an apktool problem, and i haven't had time to back port a v2.0.0 fix to 1.5.2 to fix that.

Another bug : Bluetooth can not receive file. Paired with other device is OK. Notification of incoming file is appear but when it clicked nothing happen. Phone can not receive file using bluetooth.

Is it known and confirmed?

Is it just me or it's confirmed bugs? Anyone?

on HTCHD2 great !
omg ihave test without sim card and it's incredible !! Thank you
but big bug with sim card my phone freez when it's connect to 3g ! :(
anyone has an idea please?

I've been back n forth on this for awhile. In short terms, the default IME that Xiaomi includes suck for international languages and sucks more than it helps, therefore we include LatinIME. (Sometimes we forget, like this time, but otherwise whats bad about it?) If you don't like stock keyboard, then search in the Market, there is like 5 really good ones. *cough swiftkey*
Na the problem I have is with LatinIME is that it keeps fcing...just doesn't show up...So you can't pass the setup screen too !!!
FCs 100% just doesn't show up when trying to login to xiaomi account and no way to skip it...
Thats the sole reason I insist on old 1 though it sucks it works !!!
Once passed the setup screen we can install the keyboard of our choice...
I love swiftkey :p[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.