Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks but i think we should be informed properly so that we shouldn't be hyper-expectant
Well just read MIUI.com facebook or twitter. MIUI reported that 2 times that they are testing v5 4.2.2 for Galaxy Nexus - and its closed beta.

Reactions: nebrandroid
Is the launcher bug when scrolling widgets fixed yet? It's a showstopper for me, I use a lot of feed widgets. Drag down to scroll the feed and suddenly you're dragging the widget.

Is the launcher bug when scrolling widgets fixed yet? It's a showstopper for me, I use a lot of feed widgets. Drag down to scroll the feed and suddenly you're dragging the widget.
Never had that problem...

Well please tell us your device because its not a MIUI bug. Its a device bug as my MI-2 is ok with scrolling widgets.

I have flashed dorimanx v8.19 finally .. lets c how it goes ... and yes i think siyah ia draining the battery alot... :( deep sleep is not good with it .. lets try dorimanx v8.19

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
I've told you that ;-) so you've changed your mind on Syiah? :) Syiah was good, but unfortunately it is not maintained anymore and there are lot of problems with that. Actually the dorimanx is the best ;-) Deep sleep is important to me and this is perfect on dorimanx,

I9100. It does it on official Samsung based miui v5 as well as the aosp based miui v5 by moviestar, so doubt it's a device problem.No problems on neatrom, cm9.1, cm10.1, jellybam. The problem is on Falcon widget for twitter, Agenda widget too. To reproduce just start scrolling the feed then stop but keep your finger pressed down. It incorrectly goes into drag mode.

I've told you that ;-) so you've changed your mind on Syiah? :) Syiah was good, but unfortunately it is not maintained anymore and there are lot of problems with that. Actually the dorimanx is the best ;-) Deep sleep is important to me and this is perfect on dorimanx,

Yeah finally i have changed my mind .. let me test dorimanx and will report back ... ;)

Now i have only one request ... just add vibration intensity option and this rom would be best for me ...

Hello I tried several times to upgrade but all app FC. My procedure is:
Miui - Miui language - Reboot - Link2SD - reboot - gapps,
it has always worked, but not now, you would have suggestions?

Yeah finally i have changed my mind .. let me test dorimanx and will report back ... ;)

Now i have only one request ... just add vibration intensity option and this rom would be best for me ...

Try and report back ;-) Do you mean vibrations during ringing or touch keys vibrations? There is a setting for vibration in sound setting, but I doubt it works :) At least for touch buttons feedback no difference :)

Try and report back ;-) Do you mean vibrations during ringing or touch keys vibrations? There is a setting for vibration in sound setting, but I doubt it works :) At least for touch buttons feedback no difference :)

It works fine ... but vibration intensity for calls and notifications is too high .. so need to reduce that ... if u have used stock samsung rom .. u would know that option..

Btw , was just curious wat is the base for this rom .. i know its sammy based but wat version ... ?

It works fine ... but vibration intensity for calls and notifications is too high .. so need to reduce that ... if u have used stock samsung rom .. u would know that option..

Yes I know, but in stock rom it worked also for touch keys vibration feedback - this is too much on miui :-/ But I can live with that, however would be better to reduce it...

Yes I know, but in stock rom it worked also for touch keys vibration feedback - this is too much on miui :-/ But I can live with that, however would be better to reduce it...

I have checked for touch keys .. it works however i dont use it though... btw just installed dark theme for miui v5 and it looks awesum .. give it a try ;)

I have checked for touch keys .. it works however i dont use it though... btw just installed dark theme for miui v5 and it looks awesum .. give it a try ;)

Vibration for touch keys works, but intensity is still the same ignoring settings.... Dark theme you said? I will try it :)

My mega battery drain (and overheating) issue on SGS2 seems partly resolved by resetting kernel to default in STweaks. Still not perfect but better.

I tried Dorimanx but it doesn't seem to like TouchPal keyboard. And my phone froze up for no obvious reason.

Edit: actually, no. I went from 90% to totally empty during my 90 minute commute today. Prior to 3.5.17 almost identical usage would use about 30%.

Can someone tell me why is the storage size shown different in my phone and PC?

Screenshot_2013-05-20-01-24-02.png

Screenshot_2013-05-20-01-24-30.png

Int storage.jpg

In the first pic, the total available space and apps occupied space falls short of 100 mb. Why is that?

In the 2nd pic, my phone shows 12.35 GB total internal sdcard space but upon connecting it to PC, it only shows 11.5 GB. Check in 3rd pic. Where does the remaining space go?:confused:
Sorry, m a noob. :p

Can someone tell me why is the storage size shown different in my phone and PC?

View attachment 5595

View attachment 5596

View attachment 5597
In the first pic, the total available space and apps occupied space falls short of 100 mb. Why is that?

In the 2nd pic, my phone shows 12.35 GB total internal sdcard space but upon connecting it to PC, it only shows 11.5 GB. Check in 3rd pic. Where does the remaining space go?:confused:
Sorry, m a noob. :p

I don't see a problem there. Your computer is showing the internal storage and sd card storage. Your second and third picture show the same used internal storage.

The first picture is your internal system storage and it will not show on your computer.

I don't see a problem there. Your computer is showing the internal storage and sd card storage. Your second and third picture show the same used internal storage.

The first picture is your internal system storage and it will not show on your computer.

I know that PC wont show the system storage but add the occupied storage from the first pic. It is around 2 GB approx while the total storage is 2.11 GB. So where the hell is 100 MB?

And Thanks for pointing out that the occupied space in 2nd pic and 3rd pic is same. I completely overlooked that.
But my question is still unanswered. I want to know that my phone shows internal sdcard storage as 12.35 GB while my PC shows it as 11.5 GB. So where is the remaining space?

I know that PC wont show the system storage but add the occupied storage from the first pic. It is around 2 GB approx while the total storage is 2.11 GB. So where the hell is 100 MB?

And Thanks for pointing out that the occupied space in 2nd pic and 3rd pic is same. I completely overlooked that.
But my question is still unanswered. I want to know that my phone shows internal sdcard storage as 12.35 GB while my PC shows it as 11.5 GB. So where is the remaining space?

That's because of the way the space is calculated. if you want an exact calculation form your computer check the space of your storage with right click/properties. see if that satisfies you :-d

hi guys, not sure if this is the right place but I have some issues to report and some recommendations for further development:

1. In browser - text reflow does not work for the past 5-6 versions at all. I tried all the settings in the browser but can't seem to make it work
2. Although default search engine is set to google and it works properly - there is a baidu icon and it says baidu in the search field (this bug is also present for quite some time now).

Suggestions:
1. Snooze duration for each alarm (as some alarms I like setting to 30 minutes, others to just 10) ...
2. Individual volume for each alarm
3. Individual melody for each alarm
4. Time between alarm rings individually for each alarm
5. A photo strip line underneath the images above the menu bar might be useful as well when viewing pictures
6. When cropping image an option to keep original aspect + free cropping as it is

Cheers guys.

Otherwise loving the miui on S2!

Status
Not open for further replies.