MULTI 5.9.1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem with the microphone on mi3: the people I talk to have problems in hearing me. If i restart the phone, everything works great for a day or 2. Anyone else?

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

I can´t help you because i installed it today for redmi note 2. Can you tell me if you can select push synchronisation in gmail? i can only select 15 min 1 hour,etc.

Hi,
I am using gmail as well but if i am connected to work I use Exchange server which gmail is not supporting
GMail supports exchange. I use my office mail with Gmail app. Search exchange gmail... You will get the apk.

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using Tapatalk

I had the same problem with mi2s some time ago but it was solved by weakly updates.
I have a problem with the microphone on mi3: the people I talk to have problems in hearing me. If i restart the phone, everything works great for a day or 2. Anyone else?

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Sent from my MI PAD using Tapatalk

How do I flash Redmi Note 2 (Hermes) devices ? Through stock recovery or TWRP? Or some other way ?

Thanks!

I am using Redmi Note 2.

I saved the xiaomi.eu_multi_aries_5.9.2_v7-5.0.zip in phone internal storage,
used the default updater, clicked menu, chose package to update and selected the downloaded rom/

Then the phone restart into Mi-Recovery Mode but it shows "Install update.zip failed, Error applying update"

Do I do it wrongly? Anybody can help me?

Thz ! :D

I am using Redmi Note 2.

used the default updater, clicked menu, chose package to update and selected the downloaded rom/

Then the phone restart into Mi-Recovery Mode but it shows "Install update.zip failed, Error applying update"

Maybe some error during download and file is corrupted.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Maybe some error during download and file is corrupted.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

I found the reason.

xiaomi.eu_multi_hermes_5.9.2_v7-5.0.zip is for Redmi Note 2.

What I downloaded in a few hours before is xiaomi.eu_multi_aries_5.9.2_v7-5.0.zip

Last edited:
Reactions: Sarvesvara Dasa
I am using Redmi Note 2.

You need to rename the rom to updater.zip first, then update it through updater.

Sent from my 2013023 using Tapatalk

I have a mi2s. I have reset it from settings, but all data such as photos, music and various files have not deleted. Only applications were eliminated , why?
How can I do to really erase everything?

I am using Redmi Note 2.

You used the wrong rom, these kind of mistakes can brick your phone. Only use the Hermes rom on your Redmi Note 2.
Please check the image on the first page for the correct Modelname of your phone

I have a mi2s. I have reset it from settings, but all data such as photos, music and various files have not deleted. Only applications were eliminated , why?
How can I do to really erase everything?
Restart the phone in recovery mode, you can find the below wipe options there:

1. Wipe cache
2. Wipe user data
3. Wipe SD (it will delete all files from your SD)
4. Wipe all data

After you wiped the SD, make Wipe all data too!

Sent from Mi2S [MIUI7] using Tapatalk

Reactions: kiswum
You need to rename the rom to updater.zip first, then update it through updater.

Sent from my 2013023 using Tapatalk
there is no need to change the name, always keep ik clean and simple.
1. Download new rom via your phone.
2. Use updater app or go to settings -> scroll down to About, than go to systemupdates.
3. Select update package via the 3 dots in the right corner.
4. Go to your Download folder and pick the newest rom you downloaded.
5.(Only needed if your previous ROM wasn't from Xiaomi.EU).
After the upgrade: Wipe all settings via the Recovery menu, you can find it via the Updater app.

I am not able to find Google App widget. It is there when i use nova launcher but when i use MIUI system launcher i can see only google search widget. Google app widget is with white band and google search is with transparent bar.
Need Help because I want White band in MIUI.

Where did the file explorer app go? It disappeared when I updated

Sent from my MI 2A using Tapatalk

So I found another bug that I cannot reproduce but I'll explain what it does:
After I left my phone some minutes on the desk and I took it again to check messages I couldn't make display turn on while the phone was working well receving messages and so on, I could heard sounds reproduced by messages and whatsapp but I couldn't see anything since I couldn't turn display on. After a reboot it just fixed all but this is the second time I get this problem so I don't know if it's random or just because of some kind of rom issue.
Anyone had this bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.