MULTI 5.9.10/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Constant FC from google agenda.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: miui.cloud.log.MyLog
at com.android.calendar.CalendarApplicationDelegate.onCreate(CalendarApplicationDelegate.java:15)
at miui.external.Application.onCreate(SourceFile:181)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callApplicationOnCreate(Instrumentation.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1500(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:515)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:792)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:608)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

with this update my phone is charging slow as hell, i'm using a MI4 WCDMA, anyone else facing the same problem ?

Does anybody know why my phone stays awake all the time even if I am not using it?
uploadfromtaptalk1442497402956.png

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

In other way... anyone with a Mi4W with low runtime score in Antutu?. I am un Miui 7, and only scores 2000/2450 points. At least 3500 points in runtime in other versiones of Miui...

Hello everybody !

I've installed the last rom 5.9.10 cancro on a MI4 LTE, everything works fine, but why in the device's info, the version is 6.6.5.0 (KXDCNCF) ? I've flashed correctly, did swipe all data... and it is well a multilangual version.

Any clue?

Hello everybody !

I've installed the last rom 5.9.10 cancro on a MI4 LTE, everything works fine, but why in the device's info, the version is 6.6.5.0 (KXDCNCF) ? I've flashed correctly, did swipe all data... and it is well a multilangual version.

Any clue?

I mean not, you have installed the last stable version Miui V6.

Ok. Thanks. I will check.

Tapatalk
I've got location services and high accuracy enabled, and I can do a solid day on the normal battery. Check autostart, and remove what you don't need. Also many apps have notifications that you can/should disable. I also use the Qualcomm BatteryGuru app or checkout Greenify.

I've one problem. It sometimes display error message that gapp has error. But nothing go wrong. I don't know what is it and how to correct this. I update new rom it still appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.