MULTI 6.1.28/29/2.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, guys. Anyone else have this graphical bug? (I'm talking of the audio player tab).
It only happens when a song have a long name.

20160123_140914.jpg

Last edited:
Could anyone tell me if the mi2s developer (6.1.28) is fully stable or if i would be better off using the latest stable available (7.1.1.0) ?

Camera and gallery problem are not fixed! RedMi Note 3 Turkish lang.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

On Mi4 does not work even "google now": It appears only the "voice search" icon but not the "google app" one. Also disappeared the feature that allows the phone to connect to the internet via USB.

Sorry for asking the question if answered already but, I see Virgo marked as 6.0 on the homepage, but also marked as delayed.

Do we have a 6.0 version for Virgo/MiNote please?

Thanks.

like so many others, i got caught with the 'official' 6.1.14 update which promptly locked my bootloader. my phone is still in this condition but would like to get the eu rom on the phone. is there a known way of doing this? bear in mind that tnx to Xiaomi, i cant get into their own recovery, cant get into TWRP recovery/install, cant update any rom (or so it seems) using 'updater' (gives me error message of 'cant verify rom, or something similar) nor by putting rom on to head of phone drive and renaming it to 'update.zip'.

would be grateful if anyone knows the answer to this

Status
Not open for further replies.