HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Did you read OP post #1 - is there a word about MiFlashTool?;
See the screenshot

However, Xiaomi.eu is custom ROM, not the official Xiaomi (EEA or other) ROM for whom the official instructions say to use MiFlashTool

This forum is dedicated to the custom Xiaomi.eu ROM, a wrong place for stock/official ROMs
You Read my Post? I am on the Evolution X Rom and Wanna flash this one. I do not wanna flash anything else. But i wanna know how i revert my Recovery and so on because in the Evolution thread u have to Flash another Recovery to Boot and AB partition and other Stuff. And my Device now has not TWRP anymore. And my Device has an AB Partition. And when i try to flash it like in the First Post it does not Boot up, so thats why i ask here what i can do... I have read that i have to flash a Fastboot Rom first to revert my Recovery for flashing TWRP and then the Hyperos. But it does not work.

Hello you guys
My device mi11t pro Vili
I installed hyper OS....Working fine. Thank you...........except for gpay
I installed 15/05 apk module...
Gpay still not working
I clear data on google play and google wallet.....then restart
Still not working...message says " your card do not have nfc capabilities.....it's the same card I used on Miui 14 android 14 ( xiaomi eu)
Can anyone helps ? Thank you

Reactions: Jacometto
You Read my Post? I am on the Evolution X Rom and Wanna flash this one. I do not wanna flash anything else. But i wanna know how i revert my Recovery and so on because in the Evolution thread u have to Flash another Recovery to Boot and AB partition and other Stuff. And my Device now has not TWRP anymore. And my Device has an AB Partition. And when i try to flash it like in the First Post it does not Boot up, so thats why i ask here what i can do... I have read that i have to flash a Fastboot Rom first to revert my Recovery for flashing TWRP and then the Hyperos. But it does not work.
Yes, I read your post but you didn't read OP Instructions - there are no word.about using MiFlash

Read and follow OP post #1, F A S T B O O T installation, F I R S T install sctipt

That's it, you don't need TWRP (and maybe there is no TWRP for your device that supports A14 and data encryptiom).
That's why there are sctipts to run directly from Windows or Linux.They will install everything in the Fastboot mode.
Of course, your Bootloader must be unlocked and you must have proper drivers for Fastboot

Again, no MiFlash. Quoting:

Installing with Fastboot:

• Download Xiaomi.eu ROM zip file
  • Extract the ROM zip to a new folder
  • Power off your device
  • Boot your device in Fastboot mode (Hold volume down + power buttons)
  • Connect to PC via USB cable
  • Run one of the installation scripts (according to your PC operating system):
    - first_install_with_data_format - with data wipe, if you're flashing Xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time or downgrading.
    - update_rom - without data wipe, if you're updating from an older Xiaomi.eu ROM.
  • Done!

Last edited:
Reactions: Panas
Hello you guys
My device mi11t pro Vili
Gpay still not working
Still not working...message says " your card do not have nfc capabilities.....it's the same card I used on Miui 14 android 14 ( xiaomi eu)
Mine worked, then 15 min later at shop next door didn't work. Still meets device integrity.

Perhaps just wait a bit.

We don't support separate ROMs just because of a modem difference.
Thank you for the answer, it's been 3-4 days as I use the Garnet xiaomi.eu Hyper OS rom and modem.img flashed above that from Global hyper os rom, I can confirm that the device is working great.
Is there any risk from combining the xiaomi.eu rom and global modem.img or everything will be fine as I'm already using the device, concerning the future rom updates etc?

Thank you for the answer, it's been 3-4 days as I use the Garnet xiaomi.eu Hyper OS rom and modem.img flashed above that from Global hyper os rom, I can confirm that the device is working great.
Is there any risk from combining the xiaomi.eu rom and global modem.img or everything will be fine as I'm already using the device, concerning the future rom updates etc?
Yes, that modem image might not be compatible with future releases. There's no way of verifying that besides trying yourself.

Reactions: mnikolce
I have a Mi11 Pro and I am on TWRP 3.7.1_12-v8.6_A14-mars-skkk. Now, I upgraded from MIUI14 Stable to Hyper OS 1.0.2 Stable (thru TWRP btw), but now when I enter TWRP, it says "fails to decrypt". Is this normal behaviour? It wasn't like this before upgrading to Hyper OS.

I have a screen pin set for screen lock. TWRP asks for the PIN, I put it in, but it says "fail to decrypt". Of course it the same screen pin as in Hyper OS.

Hi guys, it seems to be a bug with the alarm logo, when i put the alarm clock on, there is no alarm logo on the status bar ?
Or no more alarm logo on Hyper OS ?

Mine worked, then 15 min later at shop next door didn't work. Still meets device integrity.

Perhaps just wait a bit.
c/c: @miccao

Same strange behavior NFC Payments (Google Wallet) happened on Poco F3 (Alioth) this week and even running latest XiaomiEU latest (15, May) APK and Basic/Device Play Integrity certified I couldn't pay anymore.

'Wallet (NFC Payments) stopped works'

Hello you guys
My device mi11t pro Vili
Gpay still not working
maybe Google Pay updated new policy not use for phones that unlocked bootloader. I meet same your issue

Reactions: Jacometto
Yes, I read your post but you didn't read OP Instructions - there are no word.about using MiFlash

Read and follow OP post #1, F A S T B O O T installation, F I R S T install sctipt

That's it, you don't need TWRP (and maybe there is no TWRP for your device that supports A14 and data encryptiom).
That's why there are sctipts to run directly from Windows or Linux.They will install everything in the Fastboot mode.
Of course, your Bootloader must be unlocked and you must have proper drivers for Fastboot

Again, no MiFlash. Quoting:

Installing with Fastboot:

• Download Xiaomi.eu ROM zip file
  • Extract the ROM zip to a new folder
  • Power off your device
  • Boot your device in Fastboot mode (Hold volume down + power buttons)
  • Connect to PC via USB cable
  • Run one of the installation scripts (according to your PC operating system):
    - first_install_with_data_format - with data wipe, if you're flashing Xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time or downgrading.
    - update_rom - without data wipe, if you're updating from an older Xiaomi.eu ROM.
  • Done!
So i think it overwrite then my flashed Boot.img and all stuff i did for Evolution X Rom?

I mean if i then wanna flash other roms again too?

I am afraid because i had to flash for the EvolutionX Rom that other 3 Files. Ok i try it.

It doesn't matter if you meet the basic demands, If the add card check is made by auth with bank app you cannot confirm the card and that's it ...

Has anyone gotten AOD working properly? I can't set any AOD witg custom images, even from the Theme store, because it crashes, and notifications don't appear in any of the ones that do work (which are only the first few default ones). I'm on Marble, btw.

#HyperOS
New update available! (via OTA)
Device: Xiaomi 14 China
Codename: #houji
Type: Stable Beta Recovery
Version: OS1.0.38.0.UNCCNXM | 14.0
Size: 6.0 GB
MD5: 89a9ce40ec273bb1c3866e4be79819f0
Changelog:
(System)
New: 5G-A capabilities for better 5G connectivity (available when provided by your carrier)
(Camera)
New: Ultra zoom for the Photo mode
Optimization: Beautify in Portrait mode
Optimization: Background blur in Portrait mode
Improve the quality of your portrait photography with all-new Xiaomi AISP large AI model