HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Mi 10 Ultra flashed the new HyperOS, the issue is wifi no internet even connected. The workaround is I switched from Dynamic MAC address to Phone static Mac then they are able to.

Hi,
has anyone successfully upgraded Xiaomi 11 Ultra from MIUM 14 to HyperOS, and is not experiencing issues with modem or battery lifetime?
Hello, i made dirty flash the first time coming from stable 14 to hyper os, and the battery life was awfulll !! now i made a clean flash and it goes better !! but what a mess to re install everything !

Hey Guys, face the same issue Karpfenhai
no-wifi / no 5G or LTE after dirty flash 1.0.9 from 1.0.8 on my mi 14 ultra (global version)
and the mi launcher keeps crashing without responding
did format the whole device would help?

Hey Guys, face the same issue Karpfenhai
no-wifi / no 5G or LTE after dirty flash 1.0.9 from 1.0.8 on my mi 14 ultra (global version)
did format the whole device would help?
Thank God im not the only one, I feel sorry for you, hopefully now someone has a closer look, here is my logcat from Fastboot to os:
View attachment 52556
View attachment log (2).txt
View attachment 52555

You can also see the networks but not connect?
No mobile data, only Bluetooth is working?

I refuse to factory reset, in the end it's just Linux , probably permissions or a missing library.

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Last edited:
Reactions: victor0801x
So guys, last word can I update hyper os on miui 14 without wipe data ?
Will you read the answer to your question? I ask because you not even read the first post.
You can find the answer to this question in the first post and on nearly every page in this thread.

Battery drain due to app notifications. Got some phantom notifications on my watch.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-22-19-39-44-906_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-22-19-39-44-906_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg
    686.1 KB · Views: 116
I'd just like to thank the Xiaomi.EU team for releasing HyperOS 1.03.0 A13 for the Poco F3/Redmi K40.

HyperOS has been a really great experience for me, no battery drains on standby and in fact much better than MIUI 14.

No missing notifications and the memory management for background app has been nothing short of stellar.

Lastly, the experience has been mostly bug free and very smooth.

I look forward to future incremental HyperOS updates from Xiaomi.EU for the Poco F3/Redmi K40.

In redwood (poco x5 pro) there is a lag in certain apps like WhatsApp or Telegram in addition to the animations, the QS sometimes has a lag and the system feels overloaded and overheats. Please solve that because those errors have been there since the first version of hyper os cn.

I'd just like to thank the Xiaomi.EU team for releasing HyperOS 1.03.0 A13 for the Poco F3/Redmi K40.

HyperOS has been a really great experience for me, no battery drains on standby and in fact much better than MIUI 14.

No missing notifications and the memory management for background app has been nothing short of stellar.

Lastly, the experience has been mostly bug free and very smooth.

I look forward to future incremental HyperOS updates from Xiaomi.EU for the Poco F3/Redmi K40.
Great to see your HyperOS for Poco F3 feedback.
I'll give another chance to HyperOS soon but totally agree that .EU did a great work.
I only can blame Xiaomi if something didn't reach my high expectations.

Heavy usage battery graph

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-22-21-26-56-273_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-22-21-26-56-273_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    400.4 KB · Views: 158
I can't understand why people is saying wrong things. TWRP for Xiaomi 14 as expected is NOT WORKING on 14 ultra (global version with 1.0.9 eu). Back to stock recovery.

Reactions: Mali2
Hello, i made dirty flash the first time coming from stable 14 to hyper os, and the battery life was awfulll !! now i made a clean flash and it goes better !! but what a mess to re install everything !
Hello, i am a noob here.. i flashed my 12 pro to hyperOS, and the battery life is terrible.
I flashed using PC and USB, i dont have TWRP install in my device.

May i know what is a clean flash and dirty flash?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: MeiGuddet
I managed to get a logcat from the broken aurora, @Igor Eisberg the question is, are you willing to have a look or am I left alone with this weird issue?
Nothing to look at, I don't have aurora and I don't understand what problem you are referring to.

I bet this is the culprit:

04-21 22:38:54.129 17578 17578 E zygote64: Failed to parse /product/etc/mfz.xml: Tinyxml2 error (3): Error=XML_ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND ErrorID=3 (0x3) Line number=0: filename=/product/etc/mfz.xml
04-21 22:38:54.129 17578 17578 E zygote64: MemoryFreeze XMLFile not found
You'd be wrong. It's a normal error and that file doesn't have to exist.

Reactions: Karpfenhai
If anyone is interested, I've resolved this by myself. The Settings > "More connectivity options" > NFC > Secure element position > "Embedded secure element" had to be changed to "HCE Wallet". I have no idea what does it mean, but mobile banking app's NFC payment started working. Haven't yet tested GPay though.
Thanks, that really helped me out on my F4. I was assuming it was a google issue.