[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Awesome work as always Wajk.
When I install your ROM I check the option to have a CPU control panel where I can regulate the clock speed but I can't find it that option anywhere in the interface of MIUI! Can someone please tell me where it is? LOL
Thanks in advance.

Awesome work as always Wajk.
When I install your ROM I check the option to have a CPU control panel where I can regulate the clock speed but I can't find it that option anywhere in the interface of MIUI! Can someone please tell me where it is? LOL
Thanks in advance.
check settings>>battery>>cpu control
there you go

Reactions: Infinitely
I meet the same issue that some guys above. I have some reboot (but less than the last build), sometime my connection is lost and today, I let my phone 6 hours on airplane mode, just after a fully-charging I lost like 7%.

Usually, I can have like 15-20% of battery remaining but now I can barely make the day for the same usage...

Maybe I should make a full wipe :p

Okay thanks IngFoggy !
And why Wajk make 2 ROMS, one with JLB14 (EX) and one others ( with JLB29 ? ) ?
Is it faster or use less batteries ?
Are there less apps ?

Just need some explanation ;)

The EX versions, are the so called "Experimental", but i think now are no longer released (the actual MiUi JBL version is 29..much greater than the JLB7/14 the WiUi 3.8.23 Ex is based on). Honestly, i don't know the differences between the two releases..sorry!

So in your opinion, does EX work better? I know everyone will get a different result, but for you, personally, I mean.

In my opinion EX is better (smoother and more battery friendly), but I had busy days with both ROMs. I can't test them fully.
I found solution for backporting, that's why I made new EX version. Not sure this is better than stock, but I share it with you. Maybe usefull for some users. If not, no problem ;)

I'm on EX now, I will share my results couple days later.
Don't forget! JLB14 is very battery friendly, but I implemented new features and apps, which are require more battery ;)

But just try it for yourself. Data partition fully compatible with nonEX WiUi and Miuiandroid builds, so you should flash it without any wipe.

Last edited:
Reactions: h2y and boojay
WiUi v5 4.4.11 EX released
You can download it from the post #3

- based on JLB14 ROM (Why JLB14?)
- kernel, modem, drivers
- apps, framework from the latest WIUI
- backported required services (Themes drm, Security Center, etc.)
- all new features and updates
- fully rooted
- data partition compatible with actual WiUi/Miuiandroid builds
- added all new WiUi features

Install notes:
Data partition fully compatible with actual nonEX WiUi and Miuiandroid builds,
so you should flash it without any wipe.

Last edited:
I'm on 4.4.11 now. I mention only one issue, a very small one I'd say. At the end of installer process the device stuck on "Please wait" for minutes. It happened with former version as well. I rebooted manually on CWM just to make sure the system active was the one I want and then reboot. Everything looks working perfect. Thanks for your precious efforts and sharing with us.

Inviato dal mio Xiaomi Mi2S con Tapatalk.

WiUi v5 4.4.11 EX released
You can download it from the post #3

- based on JLB14 ROM (Why JLB14?)
- kernel, modem, drivers
- apps, framework from the latest WIUI
- backported required services (Themes drm, Security Center, etc.)
- all new features and updates
- fully rooted
- data partition compatible with actual WiUi/Miuiandroid builds
- added all new WiUi features
Wajk will the WiUi v5 4.4.11 EX work on Mi2S?

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Is the feature "double tap on menu button to turn screen off" gone?

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

Fantastic ROM ever. Let's all give a big thanks to this man, dedicated to bring so many users the most stable ROM you can find. I love every new release!

Reactions: barbuti17
BetterBatteryStats shows too many wake-ups for "updater" and for "theme-manager". As we are updating via recovery, and as I dont play around mith my themes: is ist safe to delete these system-apps? Or are they needed for something I didn't see?

BetterBatteryStats shows too many wake-ups for "updater" and for "theme-manager". As we are updating via recovery, and as I dont play around mith my themes: is ist safe to delete these system-apps? Or are they needed for something I didn't see?
Just freeze those apps with titanium backup, and whenever you need them you can unfreeze them

Reactions: principio
So can 4.4.11 EX simply be flashed over a non-EX installation or is a wipe needed cause it's based of JLB14?
//edit I just did a clean install.

Last edited: