[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

I'm using WIUI for quite a while now, but I can't say exactly. It's been there at least in the last 2 or 3 builds, maybe more...

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

Hii.. I'm using the latest Wiui.
The battery life for me is good.
But, i want to share some experience i have.
I have BBM installed on my phone and i have another battery so when i'm running out battery, then i changed the battery.
The problem is that my BBM is restoring again all the groups and contacts i have !!! And that make me crazy.
Is anyone know this issue or having same issue with me?
My setting when installation is:
default kernel + cpu control + mediaserver kill + krait extension.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

hi Wajk i'm really love your ROM, but now there has a bug named Heartbleed.
Can this be easily fixed ? Thx

some news about Heartbleed
http://mashable.com/2014/04/11/devices-running-android-4-1-1-vulnerable-to-heartbleed/

if there has no need to worried about that, why need announce that?

Just ran Heartbleed Detector by Lookout downloaded from the Play Store and this is the result:
Screenshot_2014-04-14-00-17-18.png

I'm running the latest WIUI.

Swyped from my Mi2S

Reactions: Wajk
So far the batterylife of EX rom is extremly good. Last cycle i reached an on screen of 6 hours (Standard battery). Lets hope it won't get downhills after a few days

So far the batterylife of EX rom is extremly good. Last cycle i reached an on screen of 6 hours (Standard battery). Lets hope it won't get downhills after a few days
that is quite good result. i would like to hear for your result after a few days. anyway, have you also tried non-Ex? wonder how it is compared to Ex in terms of battery life.

So far I'm getting better battery life with EX too, but will test a few more days/week to make sure.

Swyped from my Mi2S

Is the feature "double tap on menu button to turn screen off" gone?

"Version: 2.0.0 (in progress)
Buttons: fixed cursor control via volume keys in text fields
Buttons: fixed double click on MENU functionality
Statusbar: now you can choose your own logos from SD card"

from BurgerZ

Fantastic ROM ever. Let's all give a big thanks to this man, dedicated to bring so many users the most stable ROM you can find. I love every new release!

Thnx, I also need some positive feedbacks, great ;)

So can 4.4.11 EX simply be flashed over a non-EX installation or is a wipe needed cause it's based of JLB14?

You should flash it without any wipe.
only Wipe Cache recommend, but not required!

So far I'm getting better battery life with EX too, but will test a few more days/week to make sure.

Thnx for the first reports, guys!

hi Wajk i'm really love your ROM, but now there has a bug named Heartbleed. Can this be easily fixed ? Thx

I don't know what's wrong, if this bug already on our device, but...
both WiUi v5 4.4.11 (standard & EX) ROM reuploaded with fixed OpenSSL.
(the vulnerable behavior is not enabled)

Last edited:
After 4.4.11 flash when I set a theme(mixed theme) and phone goes to deep sleep, it reload stock theme! It's boring

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-4g ( the "g" is for graveyard not for great )...with tapatalk 26°

Last edited:
I would like to know if somebody have this same problem.
I really like, enjoy the WIUI Rom, but I have one problem with the headset.
The system recognize the headset, but the buttons don´t work. And if I use the MIUI Rom, the buttons work.

I also have problem with headset buttons in EX version. When I click volume up button, it switches to next track instead of increasing volume, same thing with volume down button. In miui it used to work perfectly.

how is battery life, i really want to upgrade, but battery life is trully important for me.

Thanks for the latest update/fix, Wajk!

Not that I was too worried to begin with, but this is the result I get now:
13975054831400.jpg

Now to retest and hopefully I get the same performance/battery life as before. Will report back.

I don't know what's wrong, if this bug already on our device, but...
both WiUi v5 4.4.11 (standard & EX) ROM reuploaded with fixed OpenSSL.
(the vulnerable behavior is not enabled)
Thank you, waik!
8enydena.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk

"Version: 2.0.0 (in progress)
Buttons: fixed cursor control via volume keys in text fields
Buttons: fixed double click on MENU functionality
Statusbar: now you can choose your own logos from SD card"

from BurgerZ

Thnx, I also need some positive feedbacks, great ;)

/COLOR]

First I must say a really big thanks to you, Wajk, for all your effort you put in your ROMs. After using WIUI on one and MIUI Germany on the other system for a while, I now switched to WIUI and WIUI Ex :D

And now a little more question: what is version 2.0.0?

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

Hey guys im new in this forum and i have a question: does this Rom supports languages like german ? And how is the performance and battery life? ( maybe someone can post a Screenshot with sot?) thx

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4 mit Tapatalk