[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

If you don't mind to share about the improvements with Noise Suppression and sound quality I will be grateful.:)

I just try to find better setting for us. I modified snd_soc_msm config files, I added some build.prop settings and modded libs from Nexus4. Not sure better, but I trying. So try it and let me know what is your result and opinion. Thnx!

I got better feedbacks from other side when I calling with these mods than before.
But I would like to know how working for you.

I have a problem with Monitor app not blocking internet access to the apps selected. Tried wiping everything and the problem persists. Anyone?

I think that it's a problem of MIUI 3.7.5 version. I've tried the ROM from MIUI Spain and it has the same problem...

Costas Dracos

Yes you are doing something wrong... You are not reading or paying attention in the thread. Below is the same text that you will find telling the differences about experimental version.

Features:
- based on JLB7/JLB14 ROM
- kernel, modem, drivers (Wi-Fi, Camera...) from JLB
- apps, framework from WIUI
- backported required services (themes drm, etc.)
Sorry. you are correct. Thanks a lot.Btw, why is goo.im so slow? Trying to download your ROM for over 3 hours now, and still at 43% completed.Cant you use a better mirror?

I just try to find better setting for us. I modified snd_soc_msm config files, I added some build.prop settings and modded libs from Nexus4. Not sure better, but I trying. So try it and let me know what is your result and opinion. Thnx!

I got better feedbacks from other side when I calling with these mods than before.
But I would like to know how working for you.
For me there is a real difference, the other side hear me better without any doubt...
Thanks

I have a problem with Monitor app not blocking internet access to the apps selected. Tried wiping everything and the problem persists. Anyone?

I think that it's a problem of MIUI 3.7.5 version. I've tried the ROM from MIUI Spain and it has the same problem...
Please, could anyone test...? Thanks

@Wajk
I just installed the WiUi v5 JB 3.7.5 and it lacks the RTL fix you added to the last version...

P.S.
Hello,
My name is Michael and i'm new here :)

Hi 2all. Especially 2 Wajk. I have strange problem with camera focus on v4 (not Experemental 2013.07.1 updated by Wajk). It seems that Wajk included bad camera drivers, coz I never saw "green square" focus after I've installed this rom.
Photos taken on this v4 are unfocused and blurry :( . For information I have Mi2S 32Gb with 13MPx sensor. I like v4 much more than v5. Is there any chance to fix camera software or drivers?

He already said that he will try to make a flashable zip with v5 camera for v4 ROM. I will also like to have it ;)

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Reactions: Wajk
Here is flashable fix with fix for v4 ROM for Mi2S users
Not good as v5 Camera, but you can use camera under v4 ;)

Thnx for the test to deini.

I will go on holiday next week. When I come back, I will update v4 ROM with better camera fix and some other improvements, too .

Attachments

• CameraFix_v4_4Mi2S.zip
    509.5 KB · Views: 197
Ehi wajk....why do I find these ENORMOUS thumbnails in DCIM/.thumbnails folder?
I delete them... But they after sometime return there

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1373749596867.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373749596867.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 255
Here is flashable fix with fix for v4 ROM for Mi2S users
Not good as v5 Camera, but you can use camera under v4

Yup it works. but still no good photos. I've got green square but most of the photos are still blurry a little (unfocused). And it seems that the cam cannot focus to infinity absolutely. Sorry for not understandable English.
Uhmmm… stopped working after some shots.. Don't focus now at all. =(
Btw camera in JLB18 in System2 with TrueDualBoot works perfectly.

It's strange, for me it focused well in general, except on very close objects (macro). And I didn't had any bug like stopping working; I was using the camera for 20 minutes with no big problems...

why using V4 if new V5 is out? somebody explain...

Please tell me how to adjust the bitrate recorder. Quality 8Kbps that now, are not happy. In previous versions have been quality setting and codec. Tried to put the previous version, did not work.

Hi guys, I did something dumb. I delete everything including both systems. Now I can't boot into the phone. Anyone here knows how to install a ROM via Clockwork? But firstly, I need to transfer to the update to my XM first then I can flash. How to do this? Thank you so much!

I think that usb mass storage doesn't work on CWM. So youll have to flash with a Fstboot image via MiFlash