[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Okay! Anyway, does this ROM kernel? Because all my internal phone data is erased and I need to flash ROM and anything else?

Thank you for your help :)

I don't really understand your question, but... This ROM has a kernel, of course (all do). You just need to flash the ROM and reboot. No need to flash anything else.

For me, internet firewall doesn't work on WIUI 3.7.5 Neither on the same MIUI version.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hi Mr.Wajk, when can we see your v3.7.19 version ? is there anything you want to change from your current version ROM ?

Aah i see... i didnt know that. i was wondering why Mr.Wajk has not released his modded version yet...
ok thanks for letting me know the reason....

I will go on holiday next week. When I come back, I will update v4 ROM with better camera fix and some other improvements, too .

We can not wait! V4 + your correction + icon pack and do not need any v5 rom's ... And on MI2 version v4 camera does more good shots than v5. personally checked. I think need to be updated only on miui based on the Key Lime Pie.

We can not wait! V4 + your correction + icon pack and do not need any v5 rom's ... And on MI2 version v4 camera does more good shots than v5. personally checked. I think need to be updated only on miui based on the Key Lime Pie.
I'm not agree with you here. As for me I like v5. I cannot compare the quality of camera shoots in different versions but if camera in v4 does more better pictures let us ask firmware makers include camera drivers and settings from v4 into v5 if it is possible.

Отправленные с моего MI 2 с помощью Tapatalk 4 Beta

Personally, I really love your version of the miuiandroid v5 multilang weekly rom...
I'll wait patiently for the next release. :)
Happy Holiday

Reactions: Wajk
Wajk, we miss you :-(

Why are the icons for play store and some other apps different in your ROM?

Verstuurd van mijn MI 2S met Tapatalk

Personally, I really love your version of the miuiandroid v5 multilang weekly rom...
I'll wait patiently for the next release. :)
Happy Holiday

Wajk, we miss you

I'm back now, thnx. Next version coming on next week. -> 3.8.2

Why are the icons for play store and some other apps different in your ROM?

Because I use standard icon pack from nonmulti ROM (3.8MB vs 21MB)
I always try to maximize performance and reduce ROM size.
Normal icons enough for me.

Wajk, welcome back! Could you include some live icons in your rom? I will be appreciated to you if you do this.
Отправленные с моего MI 2 с помощью Tapatalk 4 Beta

Because I use standard icon pack from nonmulti ROM (3.8MB vs 21MB)
I always try to maximize performance and reduce ROM size.
Normal icons enough for me.

Nice, didn't know that. That's quite some difference :eek:

But what if I like the 'big' theme, can I just extract it from another ROM? Is the default theme also in mtz format, so I can import it?

EDIT: found it, testing it now ;-)

What do you mean?
I mean live calendar icon like in 3.6.14 instead static calendar icon in 3.7.5 for example. This is not only my wish, many russian users of your rom would like to see live calendar icon (and not only calendar icon) on display.

I mean live calendar icon like in 3.6.14 instead static calendar icon in 3.7.5 for example. This is not only my wish, many russian users of your rom would like to see live calendar icon (and not only calendar icon) on display.

It has been implemented

Hi, i'm using 3.7.5 now.
if i want update to next version(3.8.2), i need to clear all cache and data?

Hi , im using v4 final now.
Can anyone post a link for full real miui v5 themes? Because most of the themes i downloaded isnt complete.. I want dark status bar when pulled down..
Not white like most other themes are
Thx