Stable Rom With Battery Fix Files?

purplehazezzz

Members
Jan 23, 2017
Hi, i'm pretty new to the whole custom/flashing rom scene.... I bought a second hand redmi pro 3gb 64gb (heliox25). It will be delivered tomorrow. It's already on xiaomi.eu 8.0.6.0 MIUI global stable rom (done by the previous owner).

Well I have two questions, first will I still be able to enter twrp (by holding volume up button and power while booting)because there is a stable rom installed, and if I understand correctly the stable doesn't support root acces ?

If I can acces twrp is it possible to flash the two battery fix files as mentioned in the other post, to fix the overnight battery drain?

Kind regards

When switch from stable to weekly and oposite, you will need to make factory reset after flasing procedure.

To me nothing is working for now im having with all fixes 2,5h SOT and 11h battery time. Currently I'm on latest weekly from Xiaomi Eu... I've tried over 10 ROMS there is no fix for cell standby... Fckin Xiaomi

Poslano sa mog Redmi Pro koristeći Tapatalk

To me nothing is working for now im having with all fixes 2,5h SOT and 11h battery time. Currently I'm on latest weekly from Xiaomi Eu... I've tried over 10 ROMS there is no fix for cell standby... Fckin Xiaomi

Poslano sa mog Redmi Pro koristeći Tapatalk
Yea i know that is bad, but must fix somehow this s**t.

Check this: http://en.miui.com/thread-388933-1-1.html

i downloaded Fix-Deep-Sleep.zip and flashed latest Xiaomi.EU rom. after that dont reboot to system, flashed Fix-Deep-Sleep.zip in the same way that i flash rom, and finally make Wipe Dalvik and Cache and reboot to system. No more battery drain.

One note more! Never use restart options when you long press power button. If you restart, deep sleap changes will not persist, and will cause long charging time (4+ hours). Every time use Power Off instead of restart. Finally check my battery stats will all things from before finished. I left my redmi pro on 96% battery. For 6-7 hours i get my phone on 94%. Only 2% lost for 6+ hours. That is not bad.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-23-10-14-14-670_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2017-01-23-10-14-14-670_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    60.3 KB · Views: 555
hmmm can't seem to download the fix-deep-sleep.zip. I have found the other 2 zipfiles 69tweaksone and 69tweakstwo, will these work also?

Oke will try tonight, I will flash the latest stable rom. With the two files (deep sleep fixes). I'm just a bid scared that I won't have 4g after that, because I thought I have red something about that in a other post.

I have tried everything (from flashing to full wipe and clean install) to fix battery life but without any sign of success...
I have installed all provided fix zip files even did it manually nothing changed.

My device is Redmi Pro 64gb running a latest firmware provided by Xiaomi.Eu. If Xiaomi don't fix this issue I will return phone to seller and ask for a refund or new phone I'm pissed off because battery 4100 mAh is unusable... Please let me know is Your phone fixed, and I'm interested How!

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: murcianista

i downloaded Fix-Deep-Sleep.zip and flashed latest Xiaomi.EU rom. after that dont reboot to system, flashed Fix-Deep-Sleep.zip in the same way that i flash rom, and finally make Wipe Dalvik and Cache and reboot to system. No more battery drain.

One note more! Never use restart options when you long press power button. If you restart, deep sleap changes will not persist, and will cause long charging time (4+ hours). Every time use Power Off instead of restart. Finally check my battery stats will all things from before finished. I left my redmi pro on 96% battery. For 6-7 hours i get my phone on 94%. Only 2% lost for 6+ hours. That is not bad.

You mentioned Never use restart options when you long press power button. If you restart, deep sleap changes will not persist, and will cause long charging time (4+ hours). Every time use Power Off instead of restart which is clearly understood. How about situation whereby u install certain app and its automatically reboot your device will this cause any issue regarding to Fix Deep Sleep?
in addition, how about using third party apps like Rom Installer, Rom Manager which has the option to reboot the device automatically as long as root permission is granted? if using such app will this also conflict any issue regarding to Deep Fix?

Oké i Lost 11% over night, thats in 7.45 hours. This with no simcard installed, bluetooth/GPS off. Only wifi. And not in battery safing modus.

Latest stable ROM installed with the two deepsleep fix files.(after installing cache cleared)

Any thoughts? Im thinking to switch to weekly for better results?

Oké i Lost 11% over night, thats in 7.45 hours. This with no simcard installed, bluetooth/GPS off. Only wifi. And not in battery safing modus.

Latest stable ROM installed with the two deepsleep fix files.(after installing cache cleared)

Any thoughts? Im thinking to switch to weekly for better results?
Switch to 2G network if you dont need 3G, and switch to 3G when you have need from them.

Yes you will restart when needed, but finally on end, will make turn off and then turn on the phone to avoid deep sleap problems. Check my battery in stand by. only 1-2% for 6 hours i lost.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-25-09-35-45-024_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2017-01-25-09-35-45-024_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    67.8 KB · Views: 420
Oke I have flasht the latest weekly now with the two deepsleep fixes, with after that a dalvik cache wipe. As a side note, after flashing the rom and the deepsleep fix files, i wiped the dalvik cache and restarted the device (or should i have turn it off also in twrp instead of reset???)

Now I'm charging to 100%, will let you no how this works out.

Oke I have flasht the latest weekly now with the two deepsleep fixes, with after that a dalvik cache wipe. As a side note, after flashing the rom and the deepsleep fix files, i wiped the dalvik cache and restarted the device (or should i have turn it off also in twrp instead of reset???)

Now I'm charging to 100%, will let you no how this works out.
No need to flash both fixes, they have new fix, with only one archive. Get it from this post. Basically its the same fix.

Attachments

• Fix-Deep-Sleep.zip
    14.4 KB · Views: 474
No need to flash both fixes, they have new fix, with only one archive. Get it from this post. Basically its the same fix.

You mentioned Never use restart options when you long press power button. If you restart, deep sleap changes will not persist, and will cause long charging time (4+ hours). Every time use Power Off instead of restart which is clearly understood. How about situation whereby u install certain app and its automatically reboot your device will this cause any issue regarding to Fix Deep Sleep?
in addition, how about using third party apps like Rom Installer, Rom Manager which has the option to reboot the device automatically as long as root permission is granted? if using such app will this also conflict any issue regarding to Deep Fix?
what Rom version are u using? weekly or stable release?

Oke latest weekly with the battery fix file works. Two hours not even 1%.

I'm currently at work but it seems i have some issues with wifi, it's works but after a while it disconnects and keeps saying waiting for IPadress. But this could be the network at my work. I will have to test this at home.

Oke wifi seems stable, battery is fixed. Antutu gives a score 94606 (without the sleep fix 97000).
So this all looks good, now it's time to enjoy this beutiful Phone!

Reactions: Morvarid
I've flash the fix and I did all the things that you said, but I always have the same problem with Google play services, my pro never goes to sleep because of that. I thought that this fix solved this problem...
How can the problem with Google services wakelock??? Thanks
uploadfromtaptalk1485419651201.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Pro mediante Tapatalk

And what about 4g ? After flashing the file are you able to have 4g (LTE) connection?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 usando Tapatalk 2

I don't notice any battery drain problem with the stable version. So the problem doesn't affect everyone or I just don't notice it?

I don't notice any battery drain problem with the stable version. So the problem doesn't affect everyone or I just don't notice it?

All redmi pro ( and many other xiaomi phones or at least xiaomi mediatek phones) have this problem!
On 3g network problem focused...
On other networks problem present and less focused.

Why?

Because this company havn't any professional modem software development team!
They work on one common firmware base and use it on several phones
( other brands with shared hardware never have these funny problems)

Example
A most bug that shown this company poor modem experience (and users never report it) :

You havnt lte-a or ca 4g ( ex. 4g+ on other brands) enabled on any xiaomi phone!
(all 4g models)

All today modems (CAT4 and above) support CA but in miui kernel not defined and not avaliable!!!

If you do speed test on xiaomi phone( all models) and compare result with another 4g phone ( same condition...Network and location) speed be half or less on lte-a networks.

You can see these common problems on all models
camera software and algorithm... quick charge not avaliable in factory kernel and etc.

And what about 4g ? After flashing the file are you able to have 4g (LTE) connection?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 usando Tapatalk 2

If you enable 4G mode on one sim before flash fixes you have 4g after installation fixes for selected sim. ( and only this slot forever can select as 4g)

Differences to original format : you cant swap 4g network between sim 1 and 2

Hey guys, I'm in the same situation the OP is... I have installed a lot of roms with clean install, flashed the fixes, cleaned cache dalvik and cache and it still drains a lot!!! In an hour with mobile data 4G it drains 10% with no apps running in background, please help me!!! How do you managed to get rid of this problem???

It didn't worked for me, everything I did was this:

1: Download the zip
2: Paste it to sdcard
3: Reboot to recovery (twrp)
4: Install the zip
5: Wipe cache and dalvik
6: Power off
7: Power on

It still drains 3% per hour.
Can you tell me how exactly did you do this? It cannot be a hardware problem if some people have fixed it. Please tell me!! ;);)