Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I know that Acro is not listed but to you have any plans to support it?

br,

This is only a fan site, MIUIAndroid don't actually develop any ROM's. I doubt Xiaomi would develop for Acro S because it's not a flagship/popular device nor on the AOSP tree so you are better off asking a "chef" to try and port Xperia S to it.

Of course, if you buy me an Acro S I would be happy to port it on MIUIAustralia. Would love to support Xperia 2012 devices :)

Wiping dalvik-cache is never necessary for ICS and later and wiping cache is rarely needed. Only a Factory Reset is needed if you have issues.

i don't have any issue currently, so i don't need to wipe data or factory reset, isn't it? :D

Hi all, mainly this question aimed at MarkHutt & ibotpeaches.

Why is there no reference to the Android version used as per each individual download zips?

Example I am interested in the http://files.miuiandroid.com/2.10.26/miuiandroid_GT-I9100-2.10.26.zip What version OS?

But I have no idea/indication if it is based on ICS 4/403/404 or better still JB 411/412?

I am missing something seriously obvious? To difficult to label each individual rom zip release?

Or another reason? As most Original/Custom roms released Worldwide have some sort of indication what Android version based is used.

Thanks in advance to clear/inform me about this point. Chrs bmad.

This version for Maguro seems to have better homescreen scrolling. Previously, after unlocking the phone, upon the first swipe, the scrolling wallpaper seems unable to catch up and is slightly slower (thereafter normal). This version seems to have fixed the initial lag.

Why is there no reference to the Android version used as per each individual download zips?

Example I am interested in the http://files.miuiandroid.com/2.10.26/miuiandroid_GT-I9100-2.10.26.zip What version OS?

But I have no idea/indication if it is based on ICS 4/403/404 or better still JB 411/412?

I am missing something seriously obvious? To difficult to label each individual rom zip release?

Or another reason? As most Original/Custom roms released Worldwide have some sort of indication what Android version based is used.

With the exception of brand new updates from the OEM that Xiaomi have not yet built with, they are always based on whatever the latest official firmware for the device is.

Reactions: munchi
Thanks CosmicDan, for letting me know this.
With the exception of brand new updates from the OEM that Xiaomi have not yet built with, they are always based on whatever the latest official firmware for the device is.

Thanks CosmicDan, for letting me know this. Just sent email to Admin asking same question.

I think my main point/question is why isn't this done in the name of the download file zip.

Good for reference in archives and more reasons.

As not all the worldwide audience/user's are not aware of latest firmware release etc.

Anyway didn't mean to repeat question etc just went/goes against my logic as this is a huge forum.

Enormous amount of members speaking & understanding different languages.

Just thought is was/is sensible idea to avoid confusion for now & in the future etc

As a moderator for a rom site and I personally Dualboot so the finer details matter.

Learn LIVECD info http://www.resurrectionremix.com/index.php?topic=846.msg4237#msg4237

Sgs2 Gt-i9100 Modem XLPX in AU
Currently TESTING Dorimanx v5.90kernel (dualboot)
CWMv6.0.1.2 recovery
1st ROM ICS 403 samsung
2nd ROM JBv411 RRemix v309(fast ROM) BToothOk
Parallel booting Android Ubuntu12v4 in 1st ROM OS.
Also use Yumi.exe from www.pendrivelinux.com
to UsbBoot Hirenbootcd 15.1 from Sgs2 int/ext memory.
TempUseCWM6+Recovery http://www.resurrectionremix.com/index.php?topic=809.0

Make sure you install the included kernel and are running the latest baseband for your device.

Wiping dalvik-cache is never necessary for ICS and later and wiping cache is rarely needed. Only a Factory Reset is needed if you have issues.

Is it listed? No.

this is what i have:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-10-27-06-44-46.png
    Screenshot_2012-10-27-06-44-46.png
    58.7 KB · Views: 304
first post here, don't shoot me. ;)

owner of an htc evo 3d, working some time now on miui, super, but I thing is missing, youtube app does not play 3d sbs clips in 3d, the rest works perfectly, .

Just wanted to say that it seems in this version the transition between the "edit mode" for the homescreens seems to be faster and smoother.

I answer this question 10 times every week. Saturday night.

I know you do get asked the same questions.

As the the same happens to me.

iBotPeaches I really think the idea above in my post here, is good?

Is to hard to implement or not? Let me know please as sometimes refer people to your site.

And ask me exactly the same question. Chrs bmad.

I answer this question 10 times every week. Saturday night.

Sorry don't mean to Humbug you iBotPeaches but I really feel below is a valid point?

Sorry don't mean to Humbug you iBotPeaches but I really feel below is a valid point?

I agree on this point. I remember I had tweeted regarding the same few releases ago about the same point to @miuirom and they had considered and updated the release post accordingly :) I think that should be done with every release! It will just make things clear and better. And we, the community, would really appreciate it :)

now using AOKP ROM - MIUI has gone away from simplicity for me - it used to be simple enough but now my phone is down until i fix isses - 3rd ROM now. Sorry you guys do good work but after reviewing AOKP from htconexroot.com this has made my busy life simpler. ciao for now guys!

Screenshot_2012-10-27-13-36-09.png Screenshot_2012-10-27-13-31-44.png

now using AOKP ROM - MIUI has gone away from simplicity for me - it used to be simple enough but now my phone is down until i fix isses - 3rd ROM now. Sorry you guys do good work but after reviewing AOKP from htconexroot.com this has made my busy life simpler. ciao for now guys!

View attachment 4869 View attachment 4868
I'm a huge fan of AOKP too! Err.. whats that site u posted? Its just a parked page there..

Status
Not open for further replies.