MULTI MIUI Multi Lang 2.10.26 [ICS & JB]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

Download and flash our current English Only ROM here http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/2-10-26.18603/
then flash the chosen language pack on top of it. (DO NOT WIPE)

Translators: http://miui.connortumbleson.com/translators/ Please use this website. I will use it to post daily XML changes and remind translators of any problems.
Please bookmark this.

DO NOT WIPE YOUR SYSTEM. FLASH ON TOP OF 2.10.26. WIPE DALVIK

Hi,

Good job, I have MI1S, I tried to flash the multilingual pack but I never success, I stay every time with 2 (or 4) languages.
I tried updating, I tried Flashing from recovery, but nothing.

Can you please give me the right steps?

Thanks in advance.
J-M.

Hi,

Good job, I have MI1S, I tried to flash the multilingual pack but I never success, I stay every time with 2 (or 4) languages.
I tried updating, I tried Flashing from recovery, but nothing.

Can you please give me the right steps?

Thanks in advance.
J-M.
Something goes wrong with last release for some devices...
Use app MoreLocale 2 from PlayStore for choose yours lang... sorry for that... we are working on it....

Nice, I'll start translating later today!

Good luck and GOD with you... you sign with MIUI devil...
It will take about 250h to check, fix and add rest of translation... I know what I am saying... I am a Slovak lang Translator... :)

Ok.. so accept my pull request on github... there are strings used for that test build.... you should clean also originalsettings.apk for i9100... compare strings and arrays with my slovak repo on www.github.com/ingbrzy ....

Can you help me how declared this separator (FileExplorer)?
I can't find this.

Attachments

• FileExpl.png
    FileExpl.png
    82 KB · Views: 462
thanks for your answer, but why does the first post still say this:

Languages to be Included:
  • Romanian (epruv)
  • Swedish (Bestonius) ???
  • Norwegian (datagutt)

Because I manage over 20 translators, 22 roms, apktool, 3 ports, administer a website, own a few websites of my own, update documentation for various tools I offer and updating something as little as that is forgotten.

It doesn't say anywhere in there about an ETA. Those are languages that have attempted to progress their language, and some have and others haven't. Its not easy being a translator. Hopefully translators understand the weekly work involved.

Reactions: Vertana
please help me! i cant flash Multi-Lang on my lt18i Arc
Code:
intalling: /sdcard/miuiandroid_lang_lt18i-2.10.26.zip[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=#222225][FONT=Arial]Finding update package...[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#222225][FONT=Arial]Opening update package...[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#222225][FONT=Arial]MIUIAndroid.com Lang Pack[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#222225][FONT=Arial]device: LT18i[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#222225][FONT=Arial]version: 2.10.26[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#222225][FONT=Arial]Install from sdcard complete

my phone have only english and china. I did flash Multi-lang on my phone with old version i dont remember @@

please help me! i cant flash Multi-Lang on my lt18i Arc
Code:
intalling: /sdcard/miuiandroid_lang_lt18i-2.10.26.zip[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=#222225][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#222225][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#222225][FONT=Arial]Finding update package...[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#222225][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#222225][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#222225][FONT=Arial]Opening update package...[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#222225][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#222225][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#222225][FONT=Arial]MIUIAndroid.com Lang Pack[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#222225][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#222225][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#222225][FONT=Arial]device: LT18i[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#222225][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#222225][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#222225][FONT=Arial]version: 2.10.26[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#222225][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#222225][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#222225][FONT=Arial]Install from sdcard complete

my phone have only english and china. I did flash Multi-lang on my phone with old version i dont remember @@

use app MoreLocale 2 from Playstore to change yours language after multilang installs... there is a issue with SE devices...

Status
Not open for further replies.