Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed MIUI 2.10.26 into my HTC EVO 3D successfully but I found a problem with "HTC Keyboard" called Touch input method. Whenever I changed settings of the keyboard such as: Word prediction, keyboard type... after pressing Back key, everything changed back into previous state!!! Nothing have been saved after pressing BACK!!! Please fix that ASAP.
The second problem I am facing with is something related to GPS function to the best of my understanding. I installed AccuWeather.com Premium version but I cannot locate my city (Hanoi, Vietnam) to update the weather conditions. When I tried to search for my city, it said that Cannot locate GPS... The app work perfectly before in Stock ROM Android 4.0.
The third not a problem but my specific interests: I don't like Chinese words appeared on Lockscreen anyway and also Xiaomi-related things. How can I remove all Chinese word on that?
Thanks all!

I installed MIUI 2.10.26 into my HTC EVO 3D successfully but I found a problem with "HTC Keyboard" called Touch input method. Whenever I changed settings of the keyboard such as: Word prediction, keyboard type... after pressing Back key, everything changed back into previous state!!! Nothing have been saved after pressing BACK!!! Please fix that ASAP.
The second problem I am facing with is something related to GPS function to the best of my understanding. I installed AccuWeather.com Premium version but I cannot locate my city (Hanoi, Vietnam) to update the weather conditions. When I tried to search for my city, it said that Cannot locate GPS... The app work perfectly before in Stock ROM Android 4.0.
The third not a problem but my specific interests: I don't like Chinese words appeared on Lockscreen anyway and also Xiaomi-related things. How can I remove all Chinese word on that?
Thanks all!

Did you even install our ROM?

1) We don't have any Chinese on our lockscreen.
2) We fix GPS issue to supporr international users.

Soooo I think your running miui.com, not miuiandroid.com.

Here is Evo 3D (shooteru) - http://goo.im/devs/ibotpeaches/miuiandroid/releases/2.10.26/miuiandroid_shooteru-2.10.26.zip

can anyone please tell me if i can use this custom ROM for my HTC Desire Z ??? is miuiandroid_vision_ics is the correct rom for it ??
ps: i just rooted my phone so please be kind if i dont get what you are telling in 1st reply...

Another thing I noticed, is that when I turn on the screen, it takes about 2 seconds before the lockscreen shows up.
I first see only the background image, and then it pops up the lockscreen.
That's the most annoying thing :s

Max. frequency screen turned off = 729 Mhz
Min. CPU = 384 Mhz
Max. CPU = 1200 Mhz
Franco kernel MS6
As far as I can see, this should give me fluid use of the OS. (at least that's the case on other Roms).

Anyone have better results on a gnex ?
(edit: different themes give same results)

can anyone please tell me if i can use this custom ROM for my HTC Desire Z ??? is miuiandroid_vision_ics is the correct rom for it ??
ps: i just rooted my phone so please be kind if i dont get what you are telling in 1st reply...

Yes vision is for HTC Desire Z - GSM

Reactions: S03iT
Hi! Just got interested if there's something new for my Samsung Galaxy Spica (i5700). Got a Russian rework of MIUI with the version of 2.4.2 but some features seem buggy. May be you got something more stable and fresh for such an old stuff?

MIUI in 2.10.26 Razr Maxx is having problems in sound, was very low. Notification ringtone, etc. .. everything down even increasing by 100% in all settings.

What WiFi network? Mine sits in idle on my desk since last release on WPA2-TKIP without a single problem.
yes, it can connected wifi for a few second and then disconnect. after that, no wifi can be found in wifi setting. after turn wifi off and on, the ssid can be detected but fail to connect

yes, it can connected wifi for a few second and then disconnect. after that, no wifi can be found in wifi setting. after turn wifi off and on, the ssid can be detected but fail to connect

Don't know what to say. I can't duplicate it. Do the basics.

Check MD5.
Reflash.
Clear cache of Settings.
Wipe cache & Dalvik.

Don't know what to say. I can't duplicate it. Do the basics.

Check MD5.
Reflash.
Clear cache of Settings.
Wipe cache & Dalvik.

I found the MD5 is different than the post, I checked the mirror as well, the one i download is match with the mirror, but not match the one in the post. A81A8919F0205FC67806FCAC89FF49DF is what i get and match with the mirror download page

the goo.im shows the file MD5: a81a8919f0205fc67806fcac89ff49df which is different with 09f6b67f2d75522fa34e0dec15becdfe miuiandroid_d2att-2.10.26.zip (Samsung S3 - AT&T)

btw, for the admin, i have a critical question, please advice..
i can't flash a custom kernel like, Anthrax, Yoda, or CoolExe kernel.. here's the detail for what i did a couple days ago:
somebody in XDA mention about flashing the kernel for MIUI ROM, i need first flash it from Flash Image GUI using an Anryl kernel, then i should be good to go to flash another kernel, he said the reason that anthrax, yoda, coolexe, buttertoast couldn't flash is because they used aroma as an installer.. but after several attempt to flash Anryl Kernel, i returned with no luck, it's said failed to write a signed boot.img.. it's also happened when i flashed it through recovery (error 33), my recovery is 4Ext Recovery, then i try again to flash via Flash Image GUI, still failed and the error messages is same as before, so does it mean that MIUI ROM for Evo 3D GSM have a signed boot.img? IMHO, the boot.img deny me to change to another boot.img custom kernel, how can i fix this? :confused:

*bump*
anybody... please advice due my query.. :(

My observations for MIUI 2.10.26

On my Samsung Galaxy nexus(maguro-GSM)

-Lockscreen is laggy,Sometimes i don't see lockscreen animation when i unlock my phone.
-Desktop transition effects are laggy.When i push home button for skip to my home screen,transition effect is not smooth and intermittent.(Tried different transition effects)
-Other ICS or JB homescreen replacements (like holo,apex,nova etc) are running so good.But MIUI's own launcher is laggy and not enough smooth.
-Empty ram volume is too low. It's around 200 MB.On the stock ROM this is 300-350 MB (sometimes 400 MB) approximately.

I did clean installation for MIUI and i tried MIUIAndroid,MIUI.cn(official china ROM),MIUI.pt(Portugal)with different kernels. All of these gave me the same performance.

help...!!! can someone post the stock apps for LU6200? I need some of them specially the TV app

thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.