Status
Not open for further replies.
My Galaxy S2 restarts when display alert that my device is root.

Edit: with fix permissions all good.

Reactions: mantex80
I am going to make a quick tutorial on the theme apply situation as this has changed.

Tutorial will be in FAQ section of forum

Yes to which of the two questions?
Mark clearly stated "If your device is not listed, let us know... We're trying something a little different this week!"

I find your answer unprofessional, provoking and unnecessary...
You are probably busy and can do as you please on "your own site", but I did as Mark asked.
I am not here to discuss personal matters, a simple "will come later" would have been sufficient.

Yes to which of the two questions?
Mark clearly stated "If your device is not listed, let us know... We're trying something a little different this week!"

I find your answer unprofessional, provoking and unnecessary...
You are probably busy and can do as you please on "your own site", but I did as Mark asked.
I am not here to discuss personal matters, a simple "will come later" would have been sufficient.

lol, I saw the question HTC One X? I said yes. Which in comparison to marks previous post, I thought meant "yes its coming".

Reactions: AirieFenix
"Fix adjusting brightness settings, the notification bar highlight strip appears out of sync"

Thanks for that!

I can't flash gapps with miui recovery is it normal? Checked md5sum, renamed to update.zip, goeas up to 25% and then it shows flash successful . No google apps after rebooting

I can't flash gapps with miui recovery is it normal? Checked md5sum, renamed to update.zip, goeas up to 25% and then it shows flash successful . No google apps after rebooting

try to fix permissions mate.

waiting for xt910. changelog is good. lot's of fixes. can i update without wiping of its compulsory to wipe?

Thanks MIUI team and MIUI UK .. You are great.But i have just one small issue. I'm using whatsapp.And when i change whatsapp's own ringtone in the app,i can't see system sounds for notification.There is only 3 system notification ringtones (MI,Guitar and Mystery). Why i can't see the other notification ringtones? I didn't have this problem at stock or any custom ROMs.

Regards :)

Thanks MIUI team and MIUI UK .. You are great.But i have just one small issue. I'm using whatsapp.And when i change whatsapp's own ringtone in the app,i can't see system sounds for notification.There is only 3 system notification ringtones (MI,Guitar and Mystery). Why i can't see the other notification ringtones? I didn't have this problem at stock or any custom ROMs.

Regards :)

Just look a bit closer.. There are 3 tabs: <5 secs, >5 secs and all ;)

Ok fixed by flashing lennox recovery by lenny_kano and flashing gapps. Doesn't work with miui recovery

@madsponge26
No problem, thanks anyway :)

Awesome! So glad to see ace for DesireHD/Inspire4g is going to be released this week. Such a great ROM. Thanks ibotpeaches!

Status
Not open for further replies.