Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no official eta on v5,but one could infer that it will be reasonably soon due to lack of new features being introduced in v4. The last few weeks of v4 have been bug fixes, which I am assuming is coming from the work on v5. This is all speculation, of course. I'm just trying to make an educated guess.

By reasonably soon, I mean the next month or two.

Reactions: jetpuck73
Hi All,

Tried updating the latest MIUI ROM(2.12.14) on my Sensation XE this morning and i am struck in the MIUI startup screen. I have checked the MD5 sum of the file and it matches with Mark's details exactly. I had previously downloaded the same ROM from MIUI china website. I have the same problem with these 2 files.

I am reverting back to the older version now.

REgards,
Zer0

I have been using these Miui roms on my phone for the past 6 months, updating every Friday when a new release comes out.
I always do a full wipe/factory reset whenever I install new roms.

Unfortunatly this latest rom doesn't seem to work for me at all. Just as trawcseb has mentioned before me, this causes a bootloop for the Xperia Arc S LT18i phones, so have reverted back to the previous version for now.

Just so you guys know. :)

Volume control doesnt work properly (on this and rev. ROM)
- media volume is still the same from 1%-100% (even if you change media volume, its still on same (max) level). 0%=mute, this works.
- call volume is for some reason too quite (i have call volume on max (call volume = speaked due call), but now its too quite again prev. versions of ROM)

thanks for rom and fix.

Suddenly i got a new icon in my status bar
Screenshot_2012-12-14-22-32-33.jpg

Wtf is this? What does it mean?
Huawei Ascend P1 U9200.

Heyyy Fix Please :/// HTC EVO 3D Verison

Full Wipe and install :/ bootlop :( help please ..

Status
Not open for further replies.