Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything works awesomely on mi MI2. A little lower AnTuTu scores though.
20878 on 3.1.11 and 21508 using official v5 ROM.
Other than that it is butter smooth. All apps are working so far.

Everything works awesomely on mi MI2. A little lower AnTuTu scores though.
20878 on 3.1.11 and 21508 using official v5 ROM.
Other than that it is butter smooth. All apps are working so far.
don't care about score... or measure it with any of statistical method...

Hi

I have HTC HD2 i installed 2.12.14 before but device doesn't update itself from update menu. Now i am going to install 3.1.11. Is this fixed in the newer version?

What is the problem?
no problem at all. new rom is very smooth and stable on my HD2

the new ROM causes freezes and sudden reboots to my EVO 3D. Lets say i just boot up the phone :
- it loads normal till the lockscreen
-lockscreen seems laggy ( ok as i just booted )
-i start doing my things for like 10minutes and it will freeze and automatically restart.
has done this for me for like 4-5 times , different apps ( messenger , fb , youtube )

Hi I'm on an Xperia Arc S with Doomkernel V5 (ICS) and every MIUI rom I've tried has this one bug. Whatsapp messages are delayed like hell, and they won't show up unless I open the app. Why is this problem cropping up on every MIUI rom???

Hi I'm on an Xperia Arc S with Doomkernel V5 (ICS) and every MIUI rom I've tried has this one bug. Whatsapp messages are delayed like hell, and they won't show up unless I open the app. Why is this problem cropping up on every MIUI rom???
I've also got an Arc S, running MIUI 3.1.11 with Eryen's stock kernel, and popup messages work perfectly for me (I'm not sure what the kernel would have to do with WhatsApp or it's features, thread link is in my sig if you want to try it though). Have you tried a wipe and re-flash yet?

Getting message saying that there is no network connection when using any browser despite wifi/3g connected. Also a wierd graphical glitch where I see a compressed version of the text I am reading appearing in the top left of the screen in various apps such as google reader, browser etc. This is on an HTC Desire S. Any ideas?

Or you can click on the Green Button in the main page.
16.jpg

Everything fine here with 3.1.11 and Xiaomi Mi-2

How to do for a donation to this community using paypal?

Sorry to be asking such a question, but is the emmc brick bug present in the S2 rom?

Thanks in advance

Hi

I will be glad if you respond my two questions below. I am new to this issues.

1- I read in forums that the rom I mention below is also for HTC HD2, is that correct?

HTC Touch HD2 passion JB -- Link gtbluesky 52b6f625a10d5a3d90a10058392d075c

2- can this rom be installed as native sd?

Thanks your your reply in advance

Hi

I will be glad if you respond my two questions below. I am new to this issues.

1- I read in forums that the rom I mention below is also for HTC HD2, is that correct?

HTC Touch HD2 passion JB -- Link gtbluesky 52b6f625a10d5a3d90a10058392d075c

2- can this rom be installed as native sd?

Thanks your your reply in advance

yes
yes

one last question?

is there a tutorial/guide for installing native sd mui rom for newbies like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.