Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like no more love for LT26i. I'm starting to regret buying this phone. Should've bought SGS2 or Galaxy Nexus :\

bootloop fix for LT18i (xperia arc s - hopefully for others also)

i did this..
full wipe(everything, wipe-factory/cache/data/system/dalvik)
intall rom
reboot
enter cwm
wipe data/factory reset again..
reboot =)

i'll post my feedback later..

Reactions: FelixPiers
MESSAGING
If you text someone and the receiver replies it, the receiver's message does not show up below your text. It shows up in a new thread instead. What I mean is; let's say your inbox is empty because you have just flashed MIUI on your device. So you sent him 'hi John!' His reply will show up in a new thread.

Device: S3 i9300

bootloop fix for LT18i (xperia arc s - hopefully for others also)

i did this..
full wipe(everything, wipe-factory/cache/data/system/dalvik)
intall rom
reboot
enter cwm
wipe data/factory reset again..
reboot =)

i'll post my feedback later..

This seems to have solved the bootloop issues for me on my arc s. When the phone first booted up the miui home launcher crashed but after another reboot the phone worked fine.

Seems to have been fine now for the past 12 hours running the latest version of miui.

So thanks Dee' for posting this.

Reactions: cript0n
Hi,
If any one know, please tell me;

Can I use Official Arc S MIUI rom with my Xpria Ray ST18i phone?

Thanks!

Just flash as usual with CLK or MAGDLR

misc ya 1M
recovery rrecov|ro|nospr 7M recovery-raw.img
boot yboot|ro 5M
system ya 280M
cache ya 10M
userdata ya|asize|hr allsize

I can't install on my hd2.
I have a error with the kernel and it don't boot.
i use clk and magdrl, same problem.( clk 1.5.1.6 and magdrl 1.13 )

I can't install on my hd2.
I have a error with the kernel and it don't boot.
i use clk and magdrl, same problem.( clk 1.5.1.6 and magdrl 1.13 )

Redownload and check md5 and partition sizes. I'm running it on my gf's device with zero issues (clk NAND install with pheonix's native DataOnExt).

Hi All,

Tried updating the latest MIUI ROM(2.12.14) on my Sensation XE this morning and i am struck in the MIUI startup screen. I have checked the MD5 sum of the file and it matches with Mark's details exactly. I had previously downloaded the same ROM from MIUI china website. I have the same problem with these 2 files.

I am reverting back to the older version now.

REgards,
Zer0

+1

Probably this is a sign they are working on the framework, maybe we will have update to the latest sense base.

So i see finally xiaomi has reached the point where htc failed too, dropped the DHD from support how sad....
It's a dissapointment to be honest, and no i don't care about the newer model's the manners teach us that we have to respect the elders...
what about the elder phones???? o_O
And no i don't want to buy a newer phone, because i don't have the money, if you're so smart to advise thos, consider buying it to me then write anything in reply about a purchase!
If won't consider to buy me a mi 2 then i don't want to read any replys about "buy a new phone dude!..."

SAD IT'S JUST SIMPLY SAD!

MIUI dropped DHD long time ago, because this device didn't get ICS. Previous versions posted here where MIUI ports made by MIUi staff or Miuiandroid devs. So its a port. Sometimes newer version pops up, sometimes not. You have to accept this. Sorry.

Reactions: ingbrzy
Status
Not open for further replies.