Status
Not open for further replies.
MIUI dropped DHD long time ago, because this device didn't get ICS. Previous versions posted here where MIUI ports made by MIUi staff or Miuiandroid devs. So its a port. Sometimes newer version pops up, sometimes not. You have to accept this. Sorry.
Thanks i do not have any other option i guess... :)

Sent from my Erica typewriter, kneeheld.

Redownload and check md5 and partition sizes. I'm running it on my gf's device with zero issues (clk NAND install with pheonix's native DataOnExt).

Thanks for your answer

I redownload and check md5 and partition.

i have this message when my phone boot with clk :

"Error : Invalid boot image header
An irrecoverable error occured "

thx again

The MIUI S3 is based in wath version?
I'm asking because i install the official XXELKC, and then re-install the MIUI -2.12.14 and it says on the section about phone - baseband version XXELKC...

i have problem with this version on my SGS3...

the phone didnt charge over the 25%

can anyone confirm this?

The MIUI S3 is based in wath version?
I'm asking because i install the official XXELKC, and then re-install the MIUI -2.12.14 and it says on the section about phone - baseband version XXELKC...

Baseband is your modem driver version, not the rom base. If your network performance is ok, there is no need to upgrade or downgrade baseband version. ;)

Miui doesn't include baseband updates, if you want check @xda for baseband versions.

It's been almost half a year and the only last version that boots correctly is miuiandroid_IncredibleS-2.4.20.zip

Baseband is your modem driver version, not the rom base. If your network performance is ok, there is no need to upgrade or downgrade baseband version. ;)

Miui doesn't include baseband updates, if you want check @xda for baseband versions.
Actually i had a problem with the sound in one phone call i made, but just in one.
And i dont know if it affects the baterry life...
To what baseband version you recommend to downgrade?

It's been almost half a year and the only last version that boots correctly is miuiandroid_IncredibleS-2.4.20.zip

Yeah that's right. If you want to flash without need to enter fastboot just replace update signed, boot.img and those ril files in system/lib with Arhd rom or the other sense 3.6 @ 4 rom
Or just head to xda there is nice dev resolved this issue.

Hi everyone,
I have a question..
Is this rom zram enabled ? if not is there any way i can enable it ?

I think this rom doesnt have zram enable (correct me if i'm wrong)
You should try pimp my rom apps download it from play store a tons of tweaks, init.d @ build.prop support ( including zram option )
Credit to great dev making it possible to be an apk file.

I think this rom doesnt have zram enable (correct me if i'm wrong)
You should try pimp my rom apps download it from play store a tons of tweaks, init.d @ build.prop support ( including zram option )
Credit to great dev making it possible to be an apk file.
Thank you For replying .

is there any other way to enable zram ? Maybe a patch or something ?

Please help:
I have HTC EVO 3D.
I have tried to flash after FULL WIPE, 2.12.14 version.
It stuck on MI logo and do not continue... :(
Any Idea how to make it work?

Thanks in Advance!

Please help:
I have HTC EVO 3D.
I have tried to flash after FULL WIPE, 2.12.14 version.
It stuck on MI logo and do not continue... :(
Any Idea how to make it work?

Thanks in Advance!
Try this : install miui as usual , THEN DON'T BOOT !! wipe cache and dvlink.

Worked for some users.

Status
Not open for further replies.