Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed MIUI on my GTI9100 last week. Now i can't OTA update. Is it working?

Sent from my GT-N7000

OTA isn't released yet. Users who come to the forum get first pick at ROMs without the burden of the server stress of a global OTA.

Sent from MIUIAndroid Phone.

Reactions: karmakula
OTA isn't released yet. Users who come to the forum get first pick at ROMs without the burden of the server stress of a global OTA.

Sent from MIUIAndroid Phone.

So I have to download full rom from here and update from recovery

Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7000

updated thanks! - missing Gmail app in this firmware - installed app, all good now

2012-08-31 10.43.09.png2012-08-31 10.43.12.png2012-08-31 10.43.15.png

HTC ONE X (int'l)

redownloading firmware and going to have a look - downloaded at home this morning before i left - going to see if this download has it.
thanks

ok redownloaded rom - NO Gmail app there ... re check - there is an Email.apk - but no Gmail.apk
and actually went through the ROM's last time the .apk was in the rom was 2.8.17

Is the latest release for Galaxy S3 i9300 also JB or is it still ICS? I saw some tweets from MIUIAndroid so I'm kinda confused atm. Thank in advance <3

thank you! like i said nothing system critical... long weekend ahead happy trails! :) and thank you for all your hard work!

Status
Not open for further replies.