Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to open any mp4 file on your phone:
Will get this looked at ASAP! :) Thanks for letting us know

EDIT: Suspect it was arrays.xml we've missed here since the strings are all OK. Will aim to fix for next weeks release and publish a fixed apk to flash today

After install some apps and run it and it's displayed on notification bar but then i can't see close button or setting button on notification screen anymore, anybody knows why ?

Hi,

just wanted to know if the latest release for Motorola Razr XT is JellyBean or is it still ICS ??
Good job guys...

Thanks

if OTA is tricky at the moment why dont you upload "update" file so we can DL it and not just whole ROM?

if OTA is tricky at the moment why dont you upload "update" file so we can DL it and not just whole ROM?

There is no "update" file. Our OTA is the full ROM. The only thing OTA does is "prompt your phone to download the full rom", and when we issue an OTA. It hits 100,000 devices. Then our servers either crash or go very slow.

We need to grow our network to handle OTA.

Hey Mark or Peaches, what app is used to get the weather on the lockscreen? Ive tried that 9s weather or whatever and once it's installed, it still doesn't show up on any lockscreen. What am I doing wrong?

Hey Mark or Peaches, what app is used to get the weather on the lockscreen? Ive tried that 9s weather or whatever and once it's installed, it still doesn't show up on any lockscreen. What am I doing wrong?

Its MIUIWeather, its not in our builds as it doesn't have support outside of China.

is there anybody to answer my question? what should I do? my phone goes to a loop after flashing the rom, and after flash and reboot it goes to recovery. :(

is there anybody to answer my question? what should I do? my phone goes to a loop after flashing the rom, and after flash and reboot it goes to recovery. :(

what phone bro, if it's HTC you must flash boot.img via adb?!

Lock screen does not recognise my password and I cannot select my operator manually (Settings-Full Settings-Mobile Networks-Network Operator), everything else is smooth and crisp.
SAMSUNG GS2 (Running nothing but MIUI)
MIUI, NOTHING ELSE COMES CLOSE :)

what recovery do you have, i think you cant have CWM touch.
when I flash the rom, the system will reboot ok? but my phone just reboot to CWM and never boot successfully. this is my problem! I have never seen my desktop yet!
sorry for my poor English

when I flash the rom, the system will reboot ok? but my phone just reboot to CWM and never boot successfully. this is my problem! I have never seen my desktop yet!
sorry for my poor English
You will need to tell us the following:

1. What device
2. Which CWM recovery version
3. Which version of the ROM you are using
4. Did you wipe if coming from a ROM not previously MIUI? if yes, what parts did you wipe? Dalvik? Cache? Data?

Thanks,
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.