Status
Not open for further replies.
With last update on galaxy nexus lockscreen works very slowly
But big thanks for udpate!;)

With last update on galaxy nexus lockscreen works very slowly
But big thanks for udpate!;)
Re apply stock theme in ThemeManager as you might be using old theme.

Sent from MIUIAndroid Phone.

icon shadow cant disabled --> not fixed since last week
clock widget always at 12h format --> same "mistake" since last week
german provider "O2" shown as "Tchibo" again

Clock is intentional, German provider means your not using MIUIStats to contribute to correct carrier naming.

Sent from MIUIAndroid Phone.

Unlock lag seems to have increased. It takes forever for the lockscreen to show up after home button is pressed. SGS2 2.9.7.

There are a few online lockscreens which are extremely similar to the default MIUI one. I have one called "v4" which I downloaded ages ago (I might have even downloaded it from somewhere on this site). It seems to perform much, much better than the default lockscreen which comes with MIUI.

Anyway, if you can't find that lockscreen on here, look in the theme manager as there are loads of similar ones.

I dont know if this is just an issue with my phone but since i upgraded i cant use my home button to return to homescreen from any app.... I have an Evo 3d GSM s-on

Same problem with the home button! EVO 3D S-OFF. A restart did fix the problem, but only temporarily :(
Still loving Miui tho :D
Thanks the work

Hi,my phone is SGS3 I9300 and i use miui latest version. but i have some problem:
-when phone locked and i receive a message,screen turned on and too late to turn off.maybe 30 sec.how can i reduce its timer?
-when i want to change the messaging theme its just change the conversation list.
-i put the calendar widget on screen,when i switch between screens there is almost 0.5 sec lag on screen that have calendar widget.

thnks

it's the best MIUI rom yet. so stable.
BUT I got problem. when somebody calls me the country no country name available any more.
this is much important for me because of my work i receive much international calls. but now now country name shows according to the country code
it checked location settings in phone settings and it's on.

i can confirm the problem with the home button for the desire s since v2.9.7. i can use the feature showing recent tasks long pressing the home button. the torch in lockscreen works as well. if i use the home button the phone vibrates but don't return.

I dont know if this is just an issue with my phone but since i upgraded i cant use my home button to return to homescreen from any app.... I have an Evo 3d GSM s-on

Having the same issue on my Sensation as well...have tried updating as well as fresh install with full wipe. Restarting works temporarily...even when it doesn't return home, I can still feel the vibration feedback and longpress still works.

Reverting back to 8.31 backup for now until a patch is released.

Sent from my MIUI Sensation via Tapatalk 2

i can confirm the problem with the home button for the desire s since v2.9.7. i can use the feature showing recent tasks long pressing the home button. the torch in lockscreen works as well. if i use the home button the phone vibrates but don't return.

Hello;
I have the same issue with my sensation.

I have to agree that is one of the good ones. Stable and with no major problems BUT if MIUI thinks it is funny to have contact pics the size of what you see attached, unless of course you add them yourselves.. They have a rant coming from me. This is unacceptable.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347045693151.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347045693151.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 535
I have to agree that is one of the good ones. Stable and with no major problems BUT if MIUI thinks it is funny to have contact pics the size of what you see attached, unless of course you add them yourselves.. They have a rant coming froView attachment 4495m me. This is unacceptable.

I'm not talking about MIUI File Explorer, I'm talking about ES File Explorer, root Explorer and Solid Explorer Beta 2, none of them can mount System as Writable. Even using SuperSU or SuperUser is futil.
ROOT is not there. Simple.
What works though is App Quarantine that seems to be able to block apps. Weir issue.
BTW, Fresh install, full wipes.

yep same root problem here... full wipe, restarts, configs nothing helps... only supersu fix it... first message from supersu is that rooting binarys will be updatet...

Everything working great on my nexus, but there is only one problem with very slow mooo lock screen. Always install new update with stock theme activated, wipe dalvik, wipe cache. On 8.31 Lock screen become more smoother, now it is worse then on 8.17. Tried re apply, reboots and re install. Have anybody face such thing with lock screen?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Only problem I've got this week seems to be sometimes when I go to unlock the phone I get something flashing up that says misuse mode activated , not sure why that flashes up and it does disappear. Does anyone know what it is and how to stop it.

Never noticed it before this week

Sent from my LT26i powered by MIUI

Only problem I've got this week seems to be sometimes when I go to unlock the phone I get something flashing up that says misuse mode activated , not sure why that flashes up and it does disappear. Does anyone know what it is and how to stop it.

Never noticed it before this week

Sent from my LT26i powered by MIUI

Prevents your phone in pocket from doing things. You may disable in Settings -> Display -> Misuse

Reactions: dp4
Status
Not open for further replies.