MIUI 11.2 20.1.16/21 v3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poney70

Members
Oct 3, 2019
yes, about zip file signature in TWRP. Since when i need to disable it? I didnt updated last 1 or 2 build, but before that every build was working with zip file signature verification just fine
Seems like an updated TWRP version, installed by your actual xiaomi.eu ROM version, has "Zip file signature verification" enabled by default but it should be not normally. Disable this option and it will be fine. ;)

aldarund

Members
Oct 16, 2018
Seems like an updated TWRP version, installed by your actual xiaomi.eu ROM version, has "Zip file signature verification" enabled by default but it should be not normally. Disable this option and it will be fine. ;)
The thing is that it was saying zip verified succesfully all the times before :)

mdra801108

Members
Apr 11, 2019
I have problem with installing latest rom (already downloaded twice) on my Mi Note 3.
I'm getting zip verification failed in twrp.

Any help?

Tnx

jagth

Members
Jan 20, 2020
I know you might hate that kind of question, but what will happen when I click update and it will download new version?
Will it work like on the stock and update itself without me doing anything?

YeepYeep

Members
Mar 19, 2019
I know you might hate that kind of question, but what will happen when I click update and it will download new version?
Will it work like on the stock and update itself without me doing anything?
Yes.
The phone reboots into TWRP, install the update and then reboots the system.

calcu

Members
Mar 27, 2016
mí9 here.

everything seems fine, but it's a battery eater like past 2 months.

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

jagth

Members
Jan 20, 2020
Oh thank you, I was so afraid that somehow it doesn't work like on all stock phones, I really don't like installing it manually, when I tried with EU rom, first I got android screen asking for password, I somehow managed to flash different recovery and then reboot into it through buttons combination, and then it turned out that recovery do not have option that was was described in the tutorial [both orange and that popular one] and when I clicked wipe all [or something like that] and then reinstalled the rom it was working

You people should really make tutorials clearer
Since then I'm too afraid touching anything because nobody will help

Seriously, you better re-write all tutorials because recoveries have completely different options

waullsm22

Members
Oct 25, 2018
Thank you guys from Xiaomi Eu for you great work!!

I own a mi 8se and already tried to install this version like 7 times, it says signature verification failed..

Can anyone help?

Thank you!

sam__vieira

Members
Jan 13, 2019
Hey guys! I saw some news about the Android 10 gesture navigation coming to MIUI 11 and videos of it working. Do we know if it's coming to xiaomi.eu?

Sent from my MI 8 UD using Tapatalk

Iguaan

Members
Jan 10, 2020
Can't find original post, but tried AA with AOD and no phone crash etc like it was few builds ago.

Sent from my MI 9

leobahlis

Members
Nov 22, 2019
in mi9t / k20 i found only 2 possible bugs:
1) the wifi stays always on in battery graph with no wifi conecction (just disappear when turn it off);
2) i think sunlight mode is broken again (with auto brightness off the sunlight mode seems that dont work)

all the rest seems perfect, and i think the battery in this one is even better (from december to now i think is the best version) thanks devs

Mitch31

Members
Mar 31, 2019
Hi everyone, I have a problem with this rom on my Mi9 lite,
after flashing clean and dirty, sometimes when i press on the fingerprint,
it has no icons on the home screen, it's empty, but i can receive SMS and incoming calls
I had to go back to the version 20.1.9, there it's ok !!
cheers !!

Last edited:

minotavros

Members
Dec 21, 2016
Hi everyone, I have a problem with this rom on my Mi9 lite,
after flashing clean and dirty, sometimes when i press on the fingerprint,
it has no icons on the home screen, it's empty, but i can receive SMS and incoming calls
I had to go back to the version 20.1.9, there it's ok !!
cheers !!
I have not noticed this issue yet

MI CC9/Mi 9 lite Tapatalk

Goncalo Simoes

Members
Oct 27, 2015
Some questions, does this rom support call recording and Muiu Messaging and Contacts apps ? Or does it use Google's own version ?

Status
Not open for further replies.