MIUI 11.2 20.1.16/21 v3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have problem with installing latest rom (already downloaded twice) on my Mi Note 3.
I'm getting zip verification failed in twrp.

Any help?

Tnx

I know you might hate that kind of question, but what will happen when I click update and it will download new version?
Will it work like on the stock and update itself without me doing anything?
Yes.
The phone reboots into TWRP, install the update and then reboots the system.

mí9 here.

everything seems fine, but it's a battery eater like past 2 months.

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Thank you guys from Xiaomi Eu for you great work!!

I own a mi 8se and already tried to install this version like 7 times, it says signature verification failed..

Can anyone help?

Thank you!

Hey guys! I saw some news about the Android 10 gesture navigation coming to MIUI 11 and videos of it working. Do we know if it's coming to xiaomi.eu?

Sent from my MI 8 UD using Tapatalk

Can't find original post, but tried AA with AOD and no phone crash etc like it was few builds ago.

Sent from my MI 9

in mi9t / k20 i found only 2 possible bugs:
1) the wifi stays always on in battery graph with no wifi conecction (just disappear when turn it off);
2) i think sunlight mode is broken again (with auto brightness off the sunlight mode seems that dont work)

all the rest seems perfect, and i think the battery in this one is even better (from december to now i think is the best version) thanks devs

Hi everyone, I have a problem with this rom on my Mi9 lite,
after flashing clean and dirty, sometimes when i press on the fingerprint,
it has no icons on the home screen, it's empty, but i can receive SMS and incoming calls
I had to go back to the version 20.1.9, there it's ok !!
cheers !!

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I have a problem with this rom on my Mi9 lite,
after flashing clean and dirty, sometimes when i press on the fingerprint,
it has no icons on the home screen, it's empty, but i can receive SMS and incoming calls
I had to go back to the version 20.1.9, there it's ok !!
cheers !!
I have not noticed this issue yet

MI CC9/Mi 9 lite Tapatalk

Some questions, does this rom support call recording and Muiu Messaging and Contacts apps ? Or does it use Google's own version ?

Another question... Maybe stupid, but I haven't used Xiaomi.EU rom's in a couple of years... Since my Redmi Note 2, back in the day :) once I install this rom, if a new version comes, do I have to wipe/erase all user and app data so I can install it? Or can I keep it ?

I honestly don't remember, I've had so many Xiaomi's since back then... But all with original Global ROM and supporting OTA...

I've had the Redmi Note 2 Prime, Redmi Note 3 PRO, a Mi Note 2 (chinese version, but with original global rom supporting OTA) and now I have a Mi 9 Lite... Unfortunatly this last one, has google apps for dialer and messages and no call recording option and I hate it ! :(

Another question... Maybe stupid, but I haven't used Xiaomi.EU rom's in a couple of years... Since my Redmi Note 2, back in the day :) once I install this rom, if a new version comes, do I have to wipe/erase all user and app data so I can install it? Or can I keep it ?

I honestly don't remember, I've had so many Xiaomi's since back then... But all with original Global ROM and supporting OTA...

I've had the Redmi Note 2 Prime, Redmi Note 3 PRO, a Mi Note 2 (chinese version, but with original global rom supporting OTA) and now I have a Mi 9 Lite... Unfortunatly this last one, has google apps for dialer and messages and no call recording option and I hate it ! :(
No need to erase user and app data to upgrade weekly rom. See procedure in first post to flash new rom. Includes Miui dialer and contacts.

Reactions: Goncalo Simoes
Status
Not open for further replies.