MIUI 11.2 20.1.16/21 v3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on 20.1.21 v3 - 9T Pro and tilting the screen wont turn. The option to lock is disabled. When watching videos etc I can only watch them in the given format.

Reactions: dattohead
After flashing the zip, launcher not working. Something wrong with that zip

MI CC9/Mi 9 lite Tapatalk

Nah nothing is wrong with the zip but this version isn't working at all... :(
If someone can share "/system/priv-app/MiuiHome/MiuiHome.apk" file from 20.1.9 xiaomi.EU ROM (to install it on 20.1.16/21 v3 update), it would be cool. :)

I copied the APK you provided by linking the system partition. I started it again. the version looks the same.
Shouldn't the version be changed?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-26-18-14-35-100_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-01-26-18-14-35-100_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 216
No because the Xiaomi.eu latest version is what you have. If it's working and is the latest for Xiaomi.eu why would you want another version?

What is yours SOT on Redmi K20 pro/ Mi 9t pro ?

Wysłane z mojego Redmi K20 Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

My SOT is more 6 hours on Mi Mix 2S with this new rom , in 1 day

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-26-22-05-14-085_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-01-26-22-05-14-085_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 211
Hello, the dark mode causes this display on Messenger. I have a mimax3. Anyone have a solution, please?
Thank you!

After screen rotation facebook app become like that
0059265ff4b065faad2aaa5c564fac21.gif

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk
f71c08ee16eadc77e0404a2ffe42588d.jpg

Last edited:
please help I uploaded the dtbo image via twrp and the phone starts only for fastboot. it cannot be run otherwise twrp cannot be accessed. I tried to upload twrp via adb but after uploading the phone starts to the logo "mi unlock" or fastboot and it hangs. please what should I do now? how to boot phone to twrp? in the adb terminal when it gives "fastboot boot recovery" then I got the message "failed (remote: failed to load / autenthicate boot image: load error) finished total time 1.514stwrp sending to the phone properly just can't start twrp.

Last edited:
please help I uploaded the dtbo image via twrp and the phone starts only for fastboot. it cannot be run otherwise twrp cannot be accessed. I tried to upload twrp via adb but after uploading the phone starts to the logo "mi unlock" or fastboot and it hangs. please what should I do now? how to boot phone to twrp? in the adb terminal when it gives "fastboot boot recovery" then I got the message "failed (remote: failed to load / autenthicate boot image: load error) finished total time 1.514stwrp sending to the phone properly just can't start twrp.
What is your device? Most likely you would have to fastboot flash stock ROM back. Not much info to assist you with.

Sent from my MI 9 (Cepheus) using Tapatalk

What is your device? Most likely you would have to fastboot flash stock ROM back. Not much info to assist you with.

my phone is for me 9 t pro and previously i had xiaomi.eu dev 20.1.21 installed. can you help me get back to twrp?
I downloaded the latest rom global eea and I will install flash because I understand that there is no other solution?

my phone is for me 9 t pro and previously i had xiaomi.eu dev 20.1.21 installed. can you help me get back to twrp?
I downloaded the latest rom global eea and I will install flash because I understand that there is no other solution?
Did you flash dtbo.img to disable encryption? You should instead flash vbmeta.img for that. But, the latest TWRP nowadays support encryption.

I get this 20.1.21. Update and think the problem is solve but same s**t, I go back again on 20.1.9...

Poslano sa mog Mi 9 SE koristeći Tapatalk
I install 20.1.21.v3 and think the problem is solve, but same bug again, and again back on 20.1.9.

Yes I try a "none" option, but same problem, App Valut don't work on minus one screen, and other problems are solved, but when I power on app Valut in minus one screen same error shows, actually when power on the screen is blank, and must press home or menu button to get apps, It's so annoying, that's hapend on 20.1.16 & 20.1.21. Update! I am back on 20.1.9. And everything works well and fine!

I try install the new one 20.1.21.v3 and when I read change log I think a problem is solve but same thing, and then back for the 4 time on 20.1.9.

After using for more than a week on Mix 2s, I experienced some issue with wifi being slow on some network (different routers/AP's).

Reactions: Androidgye
Screenshot_2020-01-27-06-33-17-541_com.miui.securitycenter.jpgScreenshot_2020-01-27-06-33-36-398_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Somebody knows what is happening with the signal ? It shows in red most of the time even if i have 4 bars of signal. And i get a high amount of % without signal in battery stats

Xiaomi mi 9t

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.