MIUI 11.2 20.1.16/21 v3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually on my Mi 9T I dirty flashed from 9.12.12 (with 78 Hz mod) and I have the January 2020 security patch for some reason.

As far as VoLTE goes - for some reason activating VoLTE breaks the microphone for me but that's an issue I've been having for a long time and not sure if it's ROM specific or carrier specific.
you downloaded from sourceforge ou androidfilehost?
for me security patch is from december...dont know how you get january....

Last edited:
I have downloaded it 4 times and there is no way. It always gives error when trying to update

I have a Mi8 with TWRP 3.3.1-1
I have the same phone and the same TWRP and updated flawlessly. I always download with ADM (advanced download manager) from androidfilehost and never had problems even under bad network conditions.

Sent from my MI 8

Does anyone else has issues with Waze on this and previous ROM? Location cannot be found although everything is set on properly. While Google maps works fine.
Haven't tried driving with it but seems to work on getting a location OK.

MIX 3

When trying to update from OTA I get a message that my storage is encrypted and when it boots to the recovery I need to enter the password. I don't even have a password set for the phone. What is this? RN7 lavender. Thanks

Reactions: 212celal
Good day! Here is my observation on today's update.

WHAT'S NEW
1. Optimized dynamic font feature.
2. Add ability to add multiple custom Always-on-Display (AOD) themes and manager.
3. Toggle switch to swipe up from corner for Google Assistant.
4. Chinese New Year theme for App Vault.

BUGS FIXED
- Fix notification shade cards font-weight return to default for each reboot.

REMAINING BUGS
1. Data usage settings do not follow SIM Card choice.
2. Dynamic font-weight feature doesn't work in Second Space (Make the entire UI appears thin).
Where is the toggle switch for google assistant ?

Settings > Home Screen > Global Search
On my mi9t i do not find this
Screenshot_2020-01-17-15-46-58-421_com.miui.home.jpg

Lavender , overall speed is increased ! Some bugs from 20.1.9 are fixed . No problem with microphone (i dont use google voice) but..
Phone speaker(in voice calls) volume is low (increased on MAX) and compass didn't work ! Slow downloading (WLAN) speed are fixing when switch traffic mode and assistant OFF

Attachments

• IMG_20200117_165126.jpg
    IMG_20200117_165126.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 265
  • Screenshot_2020-01-17-16-49-05-552_com.miui.compass.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-01-17-16-49-05-552_com.miui.compass.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 273
Security patch is 01.12.2019
The second i do not know what you mean
here, when i left wifi on and isnt conected, in battery graph it shows blue (in earlier version when this occurs it is black)
i think this last update the wifi stays always active either if not conected....
hope you could understand my bad english...

here, when i left wifi on and isnt conected, in battery graph it shows blue (in earlier version when this occurs it is black)
i think this last update the wifi stays always active either if not conected....
hope you could understand my bad english...
You mean this ? Actually i cant test it sorry.

sucess in dirty flash over 20.1.9 in Mi 9T...
security patch still in december one (for me no problem, just to tell for others who would know)
will test more before posting about this version....
thanks devs for the work

just a question, voLTE is working in k20/mi 9t?
here i can't activate to use it...cant find modem config to change like others says in this forum (https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/k20-mi9t-volte-solution.54044/) somebody have activated it?
On my mi9t volte i think works

When trying to update from OTA I get a message that my storage is encrypted and when it boots to the recovery I need to enter the password. I don't even have a password set for the phone. What is this? RN7 lavender. Thanks
you should read the thread! Flash OrangeFox recovery

yes...if you are not conected to wifi the wlan stays blue?
and one last question how much SOT you usually get? thanks and sorry to bother
I only can say that for about one hour i was for about 30 minutes not at home ,on my phone wifi was at this time activated. I do not know if this is visualable on the akku screenshot. If yes than you have the answer from my akku Screenshot

Status
Not open for further replies.