Status
Not open for further replies.
This is minus one screen setting and set app vault in there:

72b8cc7127bf3b6b90e088dda6d197ec.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
Ok, checked it and I have not any issue

MI CC9/Mi 9 lite Tapatalk

Reactions: graw2
I have a serious problem with the battery life on my k20pro, the battery is draining very fast. If I unplug the charger from 100% in a matter of 2 minutes it is already 99% and goes down without doing anything. When I was using the stable 11-10 version, the battery was longer. I'm thinking of going back to the stable version.

I did a clean installation, deleted all folders and installed a clean installation using twrp.

I have installed the latest weekly on my Mi 9 but when I try to change the A-GPS settings to Google and pressed more to save, the server value is <Not set> when I go back and check, is this a bug?

It means to say nasty things to your device, giving it names of animals.

Joke aside - in means to flash without any wipes. :)
I do that every time when installing a new rom, I don't wipe anything!

Poslano sa mog Mi 9 SE koristeći Tapatalk

Using a mi mix 3 and seems twrp is no longer attempting to decrypt. Anyone got a link to twrp or other recovery that works ?

Using a mi mix 3 and seems twrp is no longer attempting to decrypt. Anyone got a link to twrp or other recovery that works ?

This should work:

But be careful, I had a recovery mode bootloop - don´t use "fastboot boot twrp.img" just "fastboot reboot" and than use Volume Up to enter recovery mode

Hi, can you please tell me how to do a dirty flash on TWRP? I don't know how to do that! Thanks!

Poslano sa mog Mi 9 SE koristeći Tapatalk

install the rom with the version you want in TWRP without doing any wipe, just install. Only install on top of your ROM you use. After installation you can then if you want do Dalvik/ART chace and cache. Nothing more. Nothing is deleted and the phone's settings are intact. regards

Bugs I found on my device (Redmi Note 7/Lavender) and it solutions:

1. Mic don't work on calls
Solution: deactivate Voice Match
2. Notification numbers won't appear on other launchers
Solution: give notification access to the launcher again
3. When listening music with wired earphones and a Facebook notification appears with it sound the music gone
Solution: unplug and replug the earphones to listen music again

k20 pro ,

no fingerprint , nit working at all

in latest and previous build ,

i installed them fresh and dirty on Chinese rom 11.05

Mi 9T. Installed rom 20.1.16. Sometimes when YouTube is playing on my TV, after song is finished, when starting new one, phone is locking up and flashing screen with YT player on lockscreen.
c08f069f74bf55e9dc80283ac18ff2da.jpg

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk

Redmi Note 7 Lavender I do not hear calls, the speaker is very, very low
I did update and then flash clean but still any idea?
Disable Voice match in Google Assistant. It will work again. This is a bug when updating to Android 10. Soon it will fix in the next updates.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Disable Voice match in Google Assistant. It will work again. This is a bug when updating to Android 10. Soon it will fix in the next updates.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

I think I have not explained myself well, when I receive a call I do not hear my interlocutor, the volume is very low

Reactions: Vagelis74
Redmi Note 7 Lavender I do not hear calls, the speaker is very, very low
I did update and then flash clean but still any idea?
The same problem for me, it's very smooth rom and with very good BB, any fix or solution?

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 7 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.