MIUI 11.2 20.1.16/21 v3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not root?

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 7 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I tryed the suggestion to do it with orangefox. I mounted system and vendor. In /system/vendor/etc i do not find mixer_paths.xml. :-(

It is not clear me if all lavender users with android 10 having this problem or not.

I did a dirty flash, can a clean flash solf the problem?

Set none option for minus one screen in home screen settings and check if your issue still exist or not

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
I get this 20.1.21. Update and have same problem only get off one screen or back on 20.1.9...i back on 20.1.9.again!

Poslano sa mog Mi 9 SE koristeći Tapatalk

Hello, same problem here. MI9SE, dirty flash to previous weekly Rom.

Fix for this? Thank you.
I get this 20.1.21. Update and think the problem is solve but same s**t, I go back again on 20.1.9...

Poslano sa mog Mi 9 SE koristeći Tapatalk

I tryed the suggestion to do it with orangefox. I mounted system and vendor. In /system/vendor/etc i do not find mixer_paths.xml. :-(

It is not clear me if all lavender users with android 10 having this problem or not.

If you are not root I can't help you sorry I don't know

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 7 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

[QUOTE = "ridzalm, publicación: 527183, miembro: 247615"]
Vi el video y parece que la llamada solo grabó 2 segundos de silencio. ¿La grabación de llamadas funciona en la versión anterior? Es posible que deba confiar en un grabador de llamadas de terceros, como el módulo skvalex magisk. Sin embargo, requiere root. Lee aquí .

La grabación de llamadas funciona de forma nativa en mi Mi 9.
[/CITAR]

Hi, in version 20.1.9 and 20.1.16 it works occasionally, Even the recordings worked with voice mach activated. This version I tried like 5 recordings, and all are sound. I am a root user, and I have magisk v20.3. I will try to see the module that you indicate to me.

i do not think a clean flash will help.i cleaned flashed 20.1.16 from the previous version and now i have the problem.

Mi9 LITE

The same problem with an "empty home screen" in 20.1.21

Rolled back to 20.1.9
The only problem I reported here on my Mi9Lite is that it does not configure the digital or security password, cell phone without any screen lock security, the only version that does this is on 9.12.19, I will update to 20.1.21 without clearing the data to see if the digital blocking continues that installing direct does not recognize.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 5 usando o Tapatalk

Anyone know how to keep contact photo a large one if I sync with google? I remember I could use HD contact (fullscreen caller id) in the past, but not sure when it become small photo after sync with google.

The only problem I reported here on my Mi9Lite is that it does not configure the digital or security password, cell phone without any screen lock security, the only version that does this is on 9.12.19, I will update to 20.1.21 without clearing the data to see if the digital blocking continues that installing direct does not recognize.

Unfortunately I am unable to register the digital or put a password on my mi9 lite, I will wait for future updates to see if they fix this, I have already installed all of them and they did not work, only mistake because vault I do not use even so I don’t care it doesn’t work I leave it disabled .I will use stable 9.0 until then.
ebaf6a780677804be2eac771f561316b.jpg

Mi9 LITE

The same problem with an "empty home screen" in 20.1.21

Rolled back to 20.1.9

Me too, on my MI9 LITE, ocassionally not ever.

But I double touch the left boutton of the screen and this restore it. Not yet rolled back!

Hi, tried a clean install of the actual version on my MiMax3 and get an Error 7.
Never had the problem before. What can I do?

Me too, on my MI9 LITE, ocassionally not ever.

But I double touch the left boutton of the screen and this restore it. Not yet rolled back!

Me too, on my Mi 9 SE, all time. After unlocking, I have to open and close an app for the icons to appear again. Or try to unlock for 3 to 4x until the icons appear.

Reactions: NagodTR
Status
Not open for further replies.