• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CHANGELOG

System

Optimization - Updated Android Security Patch to January 2020 for some devices

Phone
Fix - Call answer UI wasn't displayed when there was an incoming call
Fix - Call answer UI wasn't displayed on lock screen when there was an incoming call
Fix - Sometimes interface stuck when hanging up the phone

Status bar, notification bar
Fix - Sometimes notification icons were black

Other optimizations and adjustments
Fix - Third-party apps is also reversed when the dark mode is not turned on (Redmi K20 Pro)
Fix - VPN prompt window color was incorrect in dark mode

Attention:
Next update will be at 6th February due to Chinese holidays

DELAYED DEVICES:
-violet

HM6Pro is EOL for weekly releases

20.1.21 for Android 10

System

Fix - Fixed the issue that some application recordings are silent in a certain scene
Fix - Fix the compass display problem in some scenarios

20.1.21 v2 Android 10
Fix - Launcher: Scrolling to Google Feed does not follow the gesture correctly.
Fix - DRM: Widevine level is detected as L3 instead of L1. [HMNote7 only]
Fix - System: Crash when clicking certain links.
Fix - App vault: Crashes after ROM clean install.

20.1.21 v3 Android 10
Fixed SafetyNet issue of v2

Clear Email app data if app crashes
Do you have github with changes to port them to another room ...? the v2 v3

when you unlock the screen. The problem of icons not appearing continues. At 20.1.16 and 20.1.21. I returned to 20.1.9 again. I can't solve this problem.

The wifi lasts a long time to turn off and on the Lavender device, when you do it through the status bar the device is stuck until the wifi turns off or on.

Direct Wifi does not work in this version for the Lavender device

When you configure the Device and it asks you if you want to choose Gestures or Buttons, and you choose Gestures and you have finished the configuration app it stops and sends you to the same option of gestures or button and keeps you in that loop.

Redmi Note 7

The wifi lasts a long time to turn off and on the Lavender device, when you do it through the status bar the device is stuck until the wifi turns off or on.

Direct Wifi does not work in this version for the Lavender device

When you configure the Device and it asks you if you want to choose Gestures or Buttons, and you choose Gestures and you have finished the configuration app it stops and sends you to the same option of gestures or button and keeps you in that loop.

Redmi Note 7
am having the same issues especially wifi direct when you want to cast to the tv is does not work at all.

I always get the popup message about to delete apps, does not matter which launcher.

Only a reboot does helps

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-26-09-14-15-389_com.microsoft.launcher.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-01-26-09-14-15-389_com.microsoft.launcher.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 334
  • Screenshot_2020-01-26-09-14-38-773_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-01-26-09-14-38-773_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 347
Reactions: Kanber
Installation goes well without issue but after installation two application stops working: Weather and Mail.
For more detail my region is Poland.

As for Weather App i can remove data but for some reason its still crashing. An as you can see app name is different then normal "Weather". Cleaning data is not helping and app still crash. its little annoying because
Screenshot_2020-01-26-12-44-02-227_com.miui.bugreport-weather.jpgScreenshot_2020-01-26-12-44-02-227_com.miui.bugreport-weather.png

As for Mail app i cannot even enter app settings to clear data because it show weird in menu (i think something is wrong with language file) if you try it just go back to menu up. When i try open app from icon on desktop then i got crash error so it impossible to clear data for app. Its not big issue for me because i use diffrent mail app but other may have problem :/
Screenshot_2020-01-26-12-48-20-421_com.android.settings-mail (1).jpgScreenshot_2020-01-26-12-48-20-421_com.android.settings-mail (2).jpg

Installation goes well without issue but after installation two application stops working: Weather and Mail.
For more detail my region is Poland.

As for Weather App i can remove data but for some reason its still crashing. An as you can see app name is different then normal "Weather". Cleaning data is not helping and app still crash. its little annoying because
View attachment 28214View attachment 28215

As for Mail app i cannot even enter app settings to clear data because it show weird in menu (i think something is wrong with language file) if you try it just go back to menu up. When i try open app from icon on desktop then i got crash error so it impossible to clear data for app. Its not big issue for me because i use diffrent mail app but other may have problem :/
View attachment 28216View attachment 28217
What phone model?
What rom did you install?
What was it before?
did you clean these application cache?
Difficult to help you in such condition!

Status
Not open for further replies.