MIUI 11.2 20.1.2/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still having the same issue that appeard in 9.12.26/27, whenever opening an app the title of the app appears in a grey bar at the top of the screen (over the status bar). This on a Mi 9T Pro.

Sorry for my stupid question but i'm new to Xiaomi products. Which is the difference between 11.2 (9.12.26/27) and 11.2 (20.1.2)? The second one is based on beta versions of the rom?

Sorry for my stupid question but i'm new to Xiaomi products. Which is the difference between 11.2 (9.12.26/27) and 11.2 (20.1.2)? The second one is based on beta versions of the rom?
These, you said, are all beta versions. :)
For weekly ROM: Version number = Release date info => 9.x.x (9 for 201"9") and 20.x.x (20 for 20"20").
;)

What is the difference between the 9.12.26 and 20.1.2 and stable version
got it thanks Poney70

Google Assistant voice matching working fine after booting, then it stops working and always greyed out

Insane battery drain from Bokeh
6fd762da8fe5ed01a06f2ee4db397fba.jpg

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Still having the same issue that appeard in 9.12.26/27, whenever opening an app the title of the app appears in a grey bar at the top of the screen (over the status bar). This on a Mi 9T Pro.
confirm! Mi9t pro

After months with no issues on mi Mi Mix2 (updating every update each week), I updated to this version. Works fine, but after apply Magisk 20.1 (like many other times) phone get stuck on loading screen

Any suggest to fix it to work with root? I'm been doing dirt updates everytime like now without any problem.

Yes, I can flash it again this rom and boot up fine. Now I' with no root. Any help is welcome :)

Installed on Mi8 with no problems. No errors found so far. Also no wcdma bug with me. Everything works very well for me. Very smooth and fast. Thanks to the developers.

After months with no issues on mi Mi Mix2 (updating every update each week), I updated to this version. Works fine, but after apply Magisk 20.1 (like many other times) phone get stuck on loading screen

Any suggest to fix it to work with root? I'm been doing dirt updates everytime like now without any problem.

Yes, I can flash it again this rom and boot up fine. Now I' with no root. Any help is welcome :)
we are not Magisk devs...

Reactions: deepblue2000

Try to proper uninstall Magisk with flashing "magisk_uninstaller" zip package in TWRP (follow link below to download it).

Info: Magisk 20.2 has been released (click on "Assets" to see downloads) => https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases

Flash the new magisk 20.2

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 7 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

we are not Magisk devs...
Yes I know.

I wasn't asking the developers to solve my problems, I'm sorry if that's what it seemed. I assumed that perhaps other users had the same problem as me and it was a way of asking and informing at the same time if other users with the same device suffered the same error.

Try to proper uninstall Magisk with flashing "magisk_uninstaller" zip package in TWRP (follow link below to download it).

Info: Magisk 20.2 has been released (click on "Assets" to see downloads) => https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases

Thanks, I just tried with 20.2 and the same problem.¡ is here :(

As I think, every time a rom is flashed magisk is gone. So I never thought to use magisk uninstaller.

I will try:
- Flash ROM again
- Flash magisk uninstaller
- Clear dalvik/cache
- Boot
- Reboot and installe new magisk 20.2

I will update with any news. Thanks for suggestions.

Not too long of a wait for cc9, thanks,can someone please tell me how do i flash rom and have my phone unencrypted?, its encrypted automatically every time

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.