MIUI 11.2 20.1.2/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironically you, yourself are also breaking posting rules on the thread by using derogatory language to other users in accordance to rule 5 on this thread. Maybe you should take your own advice and read the first post?

We do not need hostility towards other users on this platform, I understand how you might be irritated by the fact that some other users do not read the thread rules. However you should not react in that manner, you should remind them in a civil way and not use purposeless insults to try to convey your message. Let me make this clear I am not trying to start a personal fight with you rather I am trying to point out the clear hypocrisy that you are showing the users in this platform. Please stop it. After all we are on this platform to help support and contribute to this project in the ways we can, whether that through reporting bugs or simply utilising a rom from this useful community.
What about forum rules?
They should apply to everybody here and no exception for the kindergarden hosts. Right?

Reactions: Echo2124
Dirty flashed on my Mi Max 3. No issues noted yet. Battery life appears to be a bit better than last week's update.

All seems well on the mix 3. Thank you. All we need is an updated twrp. All the versions I can find cannot decrypt the storage.

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk
Works on mine fine. Great update so far.

MIX 3

Last edited:
Anyone's having problem with restart or freezing(with forced restart)?
When i open *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, mey K20 pro restart, anyone with this issue?

Since the last TWRP-Versions the installation of new roms take a lot oft time (ober 10 min.). Encryption is okay. Before it runs faster. I´ve installed ...15, but it was the same with the version before. What can be the reason?

Please help my Mi note 10 is stuck at boot logo after have tried everything and it still doesn't work have used both orang

Please help my Mi note 10 is stuck at boot logo after have tried everything and it still doesn't work have used both orange fox, Chinese twrp and normal twrp but it just stuck at boot logo

Please help my Mi note 10 is stuck at boot logo after have tried everything and it still doesn't work have used both orange fox, Chinese twrp and normal twrp but it just stuck at boot logo
because you forget to FORMAT DATA in twrp.

@Igor Eisberg sir, can you help me? how to pick sound notification from Google sound? its like only ringtone who can choose sound from Google Sound. or anyone can help me?

thx

Happy new year Mate!
I see you like meteo forecast and stat. Do you know Windy?

Actually not. There are a lot of good weather apps. But I like the MIUI cause its MIUI design. ;-)
I was just wondering about 15 days forecast (changelog) while having only 5 days. Well, would I trust 15 days? ;-)
have fun in 2020. :)

Hi, in this version my build.prop file is empty, it is correct? Where should add "persist.camera.hal3.enabled=1" ?

Hi, in this version my build.prop file is empty, it is correct? Where should add "persist.camera.hal3.enabled=1" ?
It's empty only if you don't have root

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-04-10-24-50-204_com.jrummy.liberty.toolboxpro.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-01-04-10-24-50-204_com.jrummy.liberty.toolboxpro.jpg
    791.1 KB · Views: 208
You meant TWRP can't decrypt? you are forced to format data everytime?
If it is like this, you need to find or wait for a TWRP release being able to handle encryption 100%.
No twrp works fine, it decrypts,i want it to stay unencrypted,i don't want it to re encrypt my data,i Heard its faster to open files with out encryption,how do i have no encryption

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

You add it on last line of build.prop
And here are all the g.camera codes

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-04-10-26-13-455_com.google.android.keep.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-01-04-10-26-13-455_com.google.android.keep.jpg
    395 KB · Views: 225
No twrp works fine, it decrypts,i want it to stay unencrypted,i don't want it to re encrypt my data,i Heard its faster to open files with out encryption,how do i have no encryption

Yes it's faster. I don't know..my lavender encrypts the data my Rossy with this rom and orange fox the same and my nitrogen with same rom and recovery stays unencrypted that I want. I don't know why this happens on the other 2 phones and after data wipe.

Because and I need to know if anyone in here knows please tell as
Why other phones after data wipe encrypt again the data and others no?

Anyone's having problem with restart or freezing(with forced restart)?
When i open *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, mey K20 pro restart, anyone with this issue?
Yes : I rolled back to the previous version because of constant reboots. It might have something to do with the Gboard, as someone else mentioned before....

Status
Not open for further replies.