MIUI 11.2 20.1.2/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else experiencing issues with this rom and Android Auto? My maps are constantly freezing, requiring me to switch back and forth in and out of the map display to get an update to GPS location. I've noticed that Spotify information doesn't update on its own either, the same process as with the maps, have to change screens and go back in to get an update.

The phone also totally locks up sometimes requiring a hard reboot after disconnecting from Android auto too.

I've tried a complete factory reset, no fix. Complete wipe and clean rom install no fix.

Mi9

Is anyone else experiencing issues with this rom and Android Auto? My maps are constantly freezing, requiring me to switch back and forth in and out of the map display to get an update to GPS location. I've noticed that Spotify information doesn't update on its own either, the same process as with the maps, have to change screens and go back in to get an update.

The phone also totally locks up sometimes requiring a hard reboot after disconnecting from Android auto too.

I've tried a complete factory reset, no fix. Complete wipe and clean rom install no fix.

Mi9

I had such issues with my Mi9se few updates earlier with Android Auto, but since 1 month and the fix the Dev brought us, no more issue with AA.
Yesterday, I used AA with Waze and Maps without any problem. I steamed the music either with Spotify or Poweramp.
I also got phonecalls, whatsapp notifications with no problem.

You could maybe try to fully uninstall Android Auto and reinstall it to test.

What is your car? Renault Megane 4 with Rlink 2 for me.

I run the 20.1.2, my Mi9se is rooted.

For me it's working great with gear s3.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi K20 Pro eszközömről
Working great until I restart phone.. after restart I dont't get any notifications on watch except phone calls.. then I must clear cache and data of Galaxy Wearable, Gear S3 plugin and Samsung Accessory Service and set watch as new.. done that dozens of time.
That annoyance started after android 10 update. If you have permanent solution I would be so grateful.

Reactions: Tengushi
Thanks for the report. Fixed for next release. Meanwhile you can force-close "System launcher" to have the dark mode applied.
Does the solution for this issue is by restarting the launcher every time the dark mode changes it states (like on the previous releases)? Turning on/off dark mode without recreating system launcher is nice as it make the transition of changing themes smoother and faster. But if it is the only way right now to change the Google feed interface then its okay :)

P/s : I hope one day stock Android devs or maybe genius Xiaomi devs will able to improve dark mode API that capable to smoothly toggle theme changes (without recreating activities or maybe having different tricks) like how IOS does. The transition animation on IOS is really nice :D

Mi9
me too, with MI9 and AA.

sometimes maps is not getting gps signal, and I can't give permissions to the app .

or phone gets black and not responding to anything, the only thing I can do is press on button until it gets restarted.

I thought it was something I had installed, but if you have the same simptons, it'the rom then.

Let's see if devs can solve it.

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: jimbo1985m
Hi ! On mi 8 dipper with no Arb it is possible to downgrade to the last deb firmware 9.12.26 only with dirty flash ?
Thanks

me too, with MI9 and AA.

sometimes maps is not getting gps signal, and I can't give permissions to the app .

or phone gets black and not responding to anything, the only thing I can do is press on button until it gets restarted.

I thought it was something I had installed, but if you have the same simptons, it'the rom then.

Let's see if devs can solve it.

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk
Same problem, and my maps freezy sometimes,dark mode starts in all apps.

Enviado de meu MI 9 usando o Tapatalk

How does it go on Mi9.
I've tried the 9.12.26/27, but i disintalled it cause too many bugs.

still have the grey bar at top when loading apps on latest mi9...ugly af
Yes, also on Mi9Tpro (raphael), but there the other bugs were so severe that I rolled back to 9.12.27. There I still have the grey bar bug, but at least the phone is usable otherwise...

Reactions: Putti
I have some question if please someone can answer me I will be appreciated. I have Mi A3 and CC9e it's basic the same phone with same hardware specifications . Can I flash Xiaomi.eu rom in A3?

Hi all

Why is the security patch still from 1-11-2019 on my Mi9 Lite..

Using latest update + Magisk.

Does the solution for this issue is by restarting the launcher every time the dark mode changes it states (like on the previous releases)? Turning on/off dark mode without recreating system launcher is nice as it make the transition of changing themes smoother and faster. But if it is the only way right now to change the Google feed interface then its okay :)

P/s : I hope one day stock Android devs or maybe genius Xiaomi devs will able to improve dark mode API that capable to smoothly toggle theme changes (without recreating activities or maybe having different tricks) like how IOS does. The transition animation on IOS is really nice :D
Nope, dark mode changes are already handled by the launcher, I just updated our patch to take advantage of that.

Reactions: ilove_mi8
Please finally install the following functions:

Ringtone volume increases.

Separate volume for ringtone and notification.

Gesendet von meinem MI CC 9 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: pittrich67
Please finally install the following functions:

Ringtone volume increases.

Separate volume for ringtone and notification.

Gesendet von meinem MI CC 9 mit Tapatalk
I have also wanted separate control of the ringtone and notification tone for a long time. Similar to the MIUI Pro ROM.

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

does the Rome have an update or does it have to be updated by hand? does the device have to be rooted?

Working great until I restart phone.. after restart I dont't get any notifications on watch except phone calls.. then I must clear cache and data of Galaxy Wearable, Gear S3 plugin and Samsung Accessory Service and set watch as new.. done that dozens of time.
That annoyance started after android 10 update. If you have permanent solution I would be so grateful.
I don't know what causes your problem. I did a clean install when I set the Wearable two weeks ago. But I have already dirty flash the last two weekly roms. I would do a clean install.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi K20 Pro eszközömről

How does it go on Mi9.
I've tried the 9.12.26/27, but i disintalled it cause too many bugs.

Camera app crash every time even if app and data is cleared. After long period of standby, when I`m unlocking the phone I have a 5 sec delay until my launcher (smartlauncher) is showing up. This behavior is for last 2 builds.

Reactions: Ginos
Status
Not open for further replies.