MIUI 11.2 20.1.2/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In mi 9t/k20 I think have a bug in sunlight mode...when I put brightness in manual and put sunlight auto it not works...have to put in auto to increase the brightness...

Can't find it in developer options! I have a Redmi k20 Pro Premium if it is somehow different on this phone?
The function is probably not integrated in all models. I can't find it on my MiMix2S either. Anyway, there are more important features than this ;)

Mi 9 Lite:
Update from working 9.12.26 to this one .... GPS is now bad!
In stand you get a fix, if you drive by car the GPS is very inaccurate or gets no connection at all.
My tracking app only records when position <50m accurate, this is not possible with this ROM in motion

Hello all.

I have a MiMax 3 with this rom. This rom its android 10. Can i downgreade to the latest stable? The latest stable is android 9...

I dont will destroy my phone!

On mi9t i have problems with notifications. Fb messanger sometimes i get notifications and sometimes not. In tiktok i do not get any notifications. On my mi8 i do not have this problems with this rom.

Mi 9 Lite:
Update from working 9.12.26 to this one .... GPS is now bad!
In stand you get a fix, if you drive by car the GPS is very inaccurate or gets no connection at all.
My tracking app only records when position <50m accurate, this is not possible with this ROM in motion

GPS works fine for me on Mi CC9/lite after clean flash.
Iam using TomTom Go app

Thanks for sharing, but in my case, Igot stuck in fastboot mode after flashing v20.1.2 on Mi9T Pro
Had just unlocked the bootloader and flashed TWRP

Use NCleaner from the Playstore - you have to run it once after each reboot, but other than that it works perfectly.
Thanks for a tip. I'll try it. Shame we have to use 3rd party tools to patch bug in the ROM.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Thanks for a tip. I'll try it. Shame we have to use 3rd party tools to patch bug in the ROM.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
Which bug?
Swipe notification to the left and disable notification..

- New : Added MiMoji.
I hope this feature comes to the EU ROM. I will download again EU ROM. (Sorry for English)

Which bug?
Swipe notification to the left and disable notification..
Even if you disable the notification, it comes back when you receive the next message and it's enabled again. Happens the same on my Mi9.

Poslano z mojega MI 9 z uporabo Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing, but in my case, Igot stuck in fastboot mode after flashing v20.1.2 on Mi9T Pro
Had just unlocked the bootloader and flashed TWRP
You need to format the partition in TWRP (option requires acknowledgement by typing "yes") to remove the encryption before flashing .eu ROM.

Status
Not open for further replies.